PDA

View Full Version : www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk

phase i 16 v turbo
10-08-2012, 16:59
Hello one and all,

I hope you are well. I am currently away on a sailing holiday and have had very limited internet access. I have noticed that there is an issue with my site. I have informed my ISP.

I return to the UK on 14th August. If there is anything you need, please pm me or send me
an email to gtturbospares@gmail.com.

Many thanks for all your support.

I am sure things will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Mike

phase i 16 v turbo
24-08-2012, 12:38
Hi, the website is back up and running. I have had family over from the USA and South Africa for my brother's wedding so have not had much free time. I am slowly getting back ontp of things.

Many thanks for all your support.
Mike

Chunk
24-08-2012, 14:30
Hi mike, i'm after some bits.

I'll drop you a PM.

phase i 16 v turbo
24-08-2012, 17:22
Thank you I have answered.:agree:

phase i 16 v turbo
15-09-2012, 09:38
Good Morning one and all. I hope you are all well. Just thought I would put an update to let you know what has been happening over the past couple of months.

GT Turbo Spares is still up and running and going strong. Sorry I haven't been able to reply to some of your pm's, emails, etc. as quickly as I normally do.

The last month and a half I have had the following going on:

My annual summer holiday took up a few weeks, followed by my brother's wedding which included family from South Africa and the USA staying which took up a lot of time. Just when I thought things were back to normal, I had to help out on a school trip to North Wales.

I am back today and hopefully back to normal. If I have missed or not replied to any of your questions or enquiries, please bear with me and chase me up!

Many thanks for your support.

Mike
www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk

bod 182
15-09-2012, 13:30
Mike i have some new parts not needed now:)

phase i 16 v turbo
17-09-2012, 17:44
And to top it all off my phone has stopped working and T-Mobile say 1- -15 days to get it looked at. :sad2: