PDA

View Full Version : Johnny5 and his dad

Nottswoody
10-08-2012, 16:20
Just like to thank jonny5 and his dad for sorting me out some needed parts pair of top guys and are they are the true reason I joined RTOC true enthusiasts.. And jonny your dad showed me all the photos of all the work you did on your 5.. You really should upload your pairs work because I was blown away with the three car into one resteration I didn't know how much effort went into it.. Get the pics up bud.. Thanks again :)

Jonny5
17-08-2012, 20:20
Just like to thank jonny5 and his dad for sorting me out some needed parts pair of top guys and are they are the true reason I joined RTOC true enthusiasts.. And jonny your dad showed me all the photos of all the work you did on your 5.. You really should upload your pairs work because I was blown away with the three car into one resteration I didn't know how much effort went into it.. Get the pics up bud.. Thanks again :)

Cheers woody :agree:

Nottswoody
17-08-2012, 20:25
Cheers woody :agree:

No probs.. Ha your dad managed to see if you have the rear bumperstrip? Or is he still in nottingham?

Jonny5
17-08-2012, 21:27
No probs.. Ha your dad managed to see if you have the rear bumperstrip? Or is he still in nottingham?

I errrrrr kinda binned it when i got our new one :wasntme: sorry!

Nottswoody
17-08-2012, 21:30
I errrrrr kinda binned it when i got our new one :wasntme: sorry!

:) no worries bud stop throwing money away :wasntme: