PDA

View Full Version : FORBES Says Hello

FORBES
09-12-2008, 12:49
First post!

Some of you may know me as a mod from www.renaultsport.co.uk (http://www.renaultsport.co.uk)

As I now own 2 Renault Turbos I thought it should be time I joined the RTOC.

I sold my Clio Trophy in September and bought a RenaultSport Megane 225 LUX with Cup Packs and I also own a Renault 5 GTT Raider.

I picked it up after a 5 year search for the perfect one for me. Its currently stored in a garage in the process of being renovated.

Its already pretty much standard but the body work needs little attention, well I say a little attention, a full respray!

Due to recent events, it should be being completed BEFORE my wedding in April!!!

Oh and BIG Hello to PAUL B (Legend) and Big Stevie with the Raider, I understand that you met my mate Alan who stores my Raider for me Steve!!

I am Forbes.

Good to meet you all.:Dhttp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/172FORBES/n558781113_211684_286.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/172FORBES/n558781113_211721_8465.jpg

FORBES
09-12-2008, 12:55
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Oh, and does anyone know what I get in my membership pack?

raj
09-12-2008, 12:57
raj says welcome :agree: :D

c7borg
09-12-2008, 13:06
First post!

Due to recent events, it should be being completed BEFORE my wedding in April!!!

Hello and welcome :) ..about the same time 3 years ago I said my car would be finished before my wedding in April..:scared: it got finished the December afterwards :p

As soon as she's got you sitting at the dining table making table decorations you can forget the car hehe..

good luck though!! :)

Matt Cole
09-12-2008, 13:12
Welcome chief!! All lunatics on here so hopefully you will fit in!:D

Big Steve - Raider
09-12-2008, 13:34
Welcome chief!! All lunatics on here so hopefully you will fit in!:D

Oh he'll fit in alright!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Welcome to the club Tom! I'm glad you've taken that first step away from the Dark Side :devil:

Look forward to seeing your 225 & the Raider when it's finished!! Be good to have some competition! :p ;) :wasntme:

FORBES
09-12-2008, 14:21

:laugh:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Yeah, now is defo the time to get my Raider finished. Even though I have been saying that for a couple of years I am on a mission to get it finished now.

If it is finished in time for the world series next year then we can put them together then Steve, failing that it will probably be the RTOC National Day 09!

paul b
09-12-2008, 15:42
OH F**K HE'S FOUND US....

oh , hello Tom ....hope you enjoy yourself on here....no paint defects allowed...

:cooter::cooter::cooter::cooter::cooter::cooter:

clee
09-12-2008, 17:45
Glad you've joined as a member ,welcome :) I think you've had all my little ' TEST ' discounts and introductory offers from the Shop :o
Good job there's not much to buy at the moment :laugh:

FORBES
09-12-2008, 18:28

lol

Thanks guys.

You are ok, I dont do paint defects either. I dont let Stevie Wonder pick my cars up from the dealership!!!

Hoolio
09-12-2008, 18:44
Blimey, first Renaultsport then Cliotrophy.co.uk now here:)

Hi

millie
09-12-2008, 23:06
Yay!! Welcome to the club mate! Will be good to see you at the shows with your cars on the RTOC stand in 2009 :D
x

FORBES
10-12-2008, 10:46

Blimey, first Renaultsport then Cliotrophy.co.uk now here:)

Hi

:laugh: Hi Hoolio!

Yeah well Matt (Streetfighter) and Audrey told me i HAD to join cliotrophy.co.uk after I got my Trophy in April.......................god I miss that car soooo much (I even found a minter with 12k on the clock yesterday and was tempted)

I have always had 5's but bought the Megane beacause the the other half couldnt get along with the Trophy (and I wouldnt let her drive it on her own)

She seems OK with the Megane though...she drives it every day as Ive got an Astra SRI for a company car :ashamed:

FORBES
10-12-2008, 10:52

Yay!! Welcome to the club mate! Will be good to see you at the shows with your cars on the RTOC stand in 2009 :D
x

Hey Sarah, thank you for the Welcome! and your message on FB.

Yep, if I can get Mylo's Raider finished then it will be appearing in some shows next year for sure!

Hoolio
10-12-2008, 18:57

:laugh: Hi Hoolio!

Yeah well Matt (Streetfighter) and Audrey told me i HAD to join cliotrophy.co.uk after I got my Trophy in April.......................god I miss that car soooo much (I even found a minter with 12k on the clock yesterday and was tempted)

I know Matt a little, he went to fetch the Orb i've got fitted to the T, think i met you briefly at RWS this year as i was sitting there in the T when you lot rocked up on the Sunday.

FORBES
10-12-2008, 19:02

I know Matt a little, he went to fetch the Orb i've got fitted to the T, think i met you briefly at RWS this year as i was sitting there in the T when you lot rocked up on the Sunday.

Yes mate, that was me! Me and Matt were VERY hungover if I remember rightly.....

:ashamed:

Hoolio
10-12-2008, 19:25

Yes mate, that was me! Me and Matt were VERY hungover if I remember rightly.....

:ashamed:

Yep, you looked bad:laugh:

FORBES
15-12-2008, 09:23

We always look like that!! :laugh:

I dont know how many times we have said 'we will only have one' and then we are drinking quadruple vodkas at 5am the following day!!

Its always messy when me and Matt get together!!

Hoolio
15-12-2008, 17:01
I so would not have wanted to be hungover that day, pretty much the best day of the year and i forgot sunsceen and bottles of water, i looked like a ribeena berry by about 4.:)

Schakal
15-12-2008, 17:35
wilkommen yall :agree: :smokin:

FORBES
16-12-2008, 17:55

I so would not have wanted to be hungover that day, pretty much the best day of the year and i forgot sunsceen and bottles of water, i looked like a ribeena berry by about 4.:)

Yeah, when we got home I had to get my other half to pile on the aftersun!!

Matt was worse than me mind!!

FORBES
22-12-2008, 15:32
Blimey, adding photos is a bit of a pain isnt it?? :laugh:

Mudslinger
22-12-2008, 16:17
welcome m8 :niceone: