PDA

View Full Version : database, car history etc (one for the mods?)

Haz
10-08-2012, 00:27
i've just been thinking about gtt's i've owned in the past, and wondered if they are still on the road or even if they are in the club which has got me thinkin.
is there anyway that a database could be set up, similar to the members list but is the reg plates of our renaults. i dont know how this could be done to build up some history about the cars that are still about today, especially with minimal effort from the mods, but for example it could still be alphabetical like the members scttion but lists the reg with additional info such as taxed/sorn/scrapped, colour, owned by '???' etc etc
i presume there will be people who dont want their personal info on here but could be of use especially since the prices are on the up and new owners want to know as much as they can about the car, as i would like to see if my old cars are stil about.
is any of this possible, does anyone care lol?

Sparkie
10-08-2012, 00:42
http://www.r5gordini.co.uk/mediawiki/Category:Super_5_Register

Haz
10-08-2012, 00:54
yeah mate, kinda like that but with hopefully more of a response by members to fil it in, just an idea ;)

so as this may not happen, does anyone know where g578 olg is? red ph2

Alex
10-08-2012, 07:39
I like the idea. It'd be handy for people looking to buy a car if details like that are available to them. As said though, I doubt everyone will want to fill it in! :crap:

andybond
10-08-2012, 09:15
I cheated a bit on 21toc , and created a new subsection on the forum.

I am sure a mod could be done tho - but we are stuf on 3.7.x here and were are on 4.2.x on 21toc.

Brigsy
10-08-2012, 09:17
Its a good idea. The ford lads have been doing it for years.

markey b
10-08-2012, 09:28
Its a good idea. The ford lads have been doing it for years.

same here, i've got 15 i can add onto it :laugh:

Bigfoot
10-08-2012, 09:50
This is the same as the Clio williams forum, maybe we can have it so those with Raiders can write what the number is of their car :coffee: