PDA

View Full Version : Time too sell or break my r5

TINO
04-08-2012, 22:11
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

The time has come for me too part with my r5 which is in exceptional condition for year finished in black stripped out interior with 2magnum Kevlar racing seat with harnesses custom gauges on drivers door pillar all electrics present and working currently on sorn and has only covered 800 miles since last mot bottom end rebuilt new head gasket fully Pollybushed new struts discs callipers and pads all round braided brake lines custom intercooler custom turbo no rust blue samco hose set dump valve side exit exhaust sits on original chrome Ronalls r10s refurbished gearbox competition clutch year of registration is g plate I am open too sensible offers as I said if I don't sell I will reluctantly break this car click on link for photos http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o564/tino129/ contact number 01236427413 car is located in coat bridge north Lanarkshire postcode is ml51eq looking for offers close too £2000 thanks for looking

dangerous dave
05-08-2012, 09:20
If you sell you need pics, price location etc for the classified rules, if you break it needs a price list and as many pics as possible of parts..

Good adverts sell, bad ones invites offers of curly wurlys and £20 for your turbo.

TINO
05-08-2012, 22:12
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

If you sell you need pics, price location etc for the classified rules, if you break it needs a price list and as many pics as possible of parts..

Good adverts sell, bad ones invites offers of curly wurlys and £20 for your turbo.. Thanks for the advice al take this on board and amend shortly