PDA

View Full Version : Hose clips/clamps

CHUNK The Goonies
03-08-2012, 15:22
Hi chaps, I'm wanting all new hose clips , stainless either jubilee or clamp type! Does anybody know if there's a place they does maybe a kit for the 5 ?? Saves me measuring every pipe and trailing the internet for them? Or a place that I can walk into and purchase em? :)Obviously I'm near Durham so kent or London Vagas would be a tad to far. ;)

Bigfoot
03-08-2012, 15:39
And I was going to suggest something a bit closer :rolleyes: any local factor should be able to supply bags of 10 jubilee clips in different size ranges. As for which ones I think it only works out about 3 different sizes needed, and then the boost hose ones. As for what sizes it depends on what range they cover.

One set I got was 18-25mm, think I got the one smaller than that as well so that covered most hoses. Then used something close to 35mm for the main water hoses. Dont take my word for it though as I would have to go measure myself, I just picked up all bags in every size, nothing quite like a few spares :) but they were cheap from my work place.

GT Josh
03-08-2012, 16:09
I can ge the mikalor. Clamp type at a very good price, but you would have tO measure unfortunately.

CHUNK The Goonies
04-08-2012, 09:17
I can ge the mikalor. Clamp type at a very good price, but you would have tO measure unfortunately.. Champion mate , l get them measured and drop u a message get price delivered if that's ok?

GT Josh
04-08-2012, 09:35
. Champion mate , l get them measured and drop u a message get price delivered if that's ok?

Yes buddy not a problem!

CHUNK The Goonies
04-08-2012, 10:08
Yes buddy not a problem!

Brill !! I'll get sizes to you 2morra

GT Josh
04-08-2012, 10:52
Brill !! I'll get sizes to you 2morra

No worries, I'll get the quote together Monday and send you a pm. Unless you pm me your number and I'll drop you a text Monday??