PDA

View Full Version : RR day went well.

Kenobi
07-12-2008, 22:00
No 5's though.

My Czt got 174BHP which im made up with.

Im gunna go back before xmas and run the 5.

djinuk
08-12-2008, 10:14
Any idea how well calibrated the rollers were. We have always used Aldon so far, which have always been spot on, however they dont really like turbo's nor do they have 4x4 capabilites, meaning we need to find a new place to host RR days.

Nice power figure by the way mate :)

Kenobi
08-12-2008, 10:44
Any idea how well calibrated the rollers were. We have always used Aldon so far, which have always been spot on, however they dont really like turbo's nor do they have 4x4 capabilites, meaning we need to find a new place to host RR days.

Nice power figure by the way mate :)

This place streetracers has 4x4 rolling road.

SPENCER
09-12-2008, 10:05
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

you met gordon then, i didn't realise he was still going, I know they had complaints about the noise from local residents.

My 5 when it was in standard form apart from its scorpion exhaust made its 120bhp at the fly on those rollers which i was happy with for a 16/17 year old car

Kenobi
11-12-2008, 11:37
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

you met gordon then, i didn't realise he was still going, I know they had complaints about the noise from local residents.

My 5 when it was in standard form apart from its scorpion exhaust made its 120bhp at the fly on those rollers which i was happy with for a 16/17 year old car

Spenny gimme ya home number i want to go out in the nissan.