PDA

View Full Version : Haynes Manual

Josie172cup
23-07-2012, 12:24
Im after a Haynes manual that includes the F7P engine. Basically im going to try and rebuild the engine myseft with no experiance. Should be fun. Any other instructions or manuals will also be considered

Cheers folks :agree:

Mikeb185
23-07-2012, 13:10
Then buy a clio mk1 haynes manual! it covers the F series engines. If you can find 1 you can get a williams clio engine rebuild manual f7r/f7p that someone has written. its really good! has very clear step by step instructions. got mine from ebay from parts-workshop. send them a message and see if they can get you 1. cheers :)

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
23-07-2012, 13:31
What do you need to know? I have the special Renault Repair Manual for the f7P and F7R engines.

Josie172cup
23-07-2012, 15:29
What do you need to know? I have the special Renault Repair Manual for the f7P and F7R engines.

i have sourced one now cheers.

I just wanted a step by step guide to taking the engine to bits and putting it back together.

I have bought an engine and some bits from Finch. Im planning on doing the majority of work myself but i haven't done anything like this before so i thought it would be a useful thing to have lying around. :)

Cheers for the quick replies people, :agree:

Ill be setting up a project thread when i get a few more bits sorted

Mikeb185
23-07-2012, 15:48
That's my old engine!!!! And it's a good 1, done about 80000 ish and well looked after too :)
Treat her well lol

Mikeb185
23-07-2012, 15:49
And I still think you should get the willi Clio manual I said, good for beginners, step by step and colour pics of every step :)

James5
23-07-2012, 15:55
That's my old engine!!!! And it's a good 1, done about 80000 ish and well looked after too :)
Treat her well lol

:agree:It's a very good engine matey it's in 1/2 at the mo but very nice inside, well looked after I would even go to say that the head has been refurbed at somepoint as no oil staining inside it at all or all the previous owners before mike also looked after aswell.

Josie172cup
23-07-2012, 16:02
Treat her well lol

Ill try Mike :agree:

And I still think you should get the willi Clio manual I said, good for beginners, step by step and colour pics of every step :)

ill send them a message if its not for sale still cheers

:agree:It's a very good engine matey it's in 1/2 at the mo but very nice inside, well looked after I would even go to say that the head has been refurbed at somepoint as no oil staining inside it at all or all the previous owners before mike also looked after aswell.

Well hopefully it will be alive again for springish time next year. In the mean time i need to go buy some axle stands, a socket set and a trolley jack. Then get to Work! :)