PDA

View Full Version : Terraclean Stand/Bookings taken now

warpspeed
19-07-2012, 20:16
Right guys/gals, I'm all trained and set up for this now, I haven't done a treatment on Chris Millers car yet as we need to change a fuel line on it first, but hopefully we'll get it done this weekend.

I need to take bookings beforehand for this as I'll need to make sure I have enough treatment and may need to order extra, it's not cheap so I don't want to have loads kicking about either.

My plan is to arrive at Blyton around 9-10am on the friday so i could carry out treatments on the friday if anybody wanted to come along then.
I don't have emissions testing equipment to prove it works, it does. Have a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiViPKIoG68

Group buy 5-10 vehicles

Petrol <2L £65
Petrol >2L £80
Diesel <3L £75
Diesel >3L £90

Group buy 11+ vehicles

Petrol <2L £60
Petrol >2L £75
Diesel <3L £70
Diesel >3L £85

Since I'm a member of the club I will be offering all treatments at the 11+ price however many book, there is not vat, and its cash only.

The petrol treatment takes around 40-60 mins and the diesel takes about 60 mins plus connection time which varies depending on the vehicle, due to this the maximum number I can treat is 8 petrol and 5 diesel on each day.

Any questions?

Scott

D4WNO
19-07-2012, 20:27
I've just watched the video, looks a really cool piece of kit!

Can people also book on the day while you're there?

Looking forward to having your stand at Blyton on the 28th :agree:

warpspeed
19-07-2012, 20:58
I'll time how long it takes to do Chris' and let everyone know, the diesel takes 60 mins plus connection time.

Yeah I can take bookings on the day no problem, my workshop is just south of Glasgow so I can't imagine many member wanting to travel up...

jaffa
20-07-2012, 22:56
u need to do a demo vid yourself pal as the bigs lads vid has too many holes in the plot in my experience...good luck with it though :)

warpspeed
21-07-2012, 08:30
Yeah I'm planning to do one using my bm Jaf but the fan isn't coming on, I don't have the time to fix it as we're building new stairs/partitions etc in the workshop and trying to get business in.

That's why I want to get Millers car treated as he tells it like it is and all of you guys know that.

I've only just got the Terraclean stuff up and running and tbh don't have a marquee, signs etc ready for a trade stand either, i was just going to be bringing some flyers down with the machines, if there's not enough interest/bookings I won't bring anything down as it was supposed to be a weekend off for me and I'm not bringing it down for 1 treatment.

I just thought it would be helpfull for members as the treatment is more effective on cars running higher octane fuel and/or higher compression/more boost.

warpspeed
25-07-2012, 07:36
Carried out the treatment on Millers car last night, didn't cure his hesitation completely but did make it better, and questions about it and you can ask him.
I also treated another car of theirs but it's too soon for feedback, their last tank of fuel they achieved 48mpg so we'll see what I does for the next tank, Emma reckons the car may be smoother but that could be a mental thing since she knows the treatment was done.

I treated a Transit car transporter with 2.5td engine on wed last week, he gave me his feedback last night when Miller and Emma were at my workshop.

He has now covered 445 miles on one full tank of fuel and tells me he has driven no differently from before treatment, he say that before treatment he would achieve 300-320 miles to a tank, now a tank would cost him £100 to fill, so based on those figures he was getting 19.6mpg previously and is now getting 27.3, an extra 8mpg!
I never even expected the figures to be that good!
The transit has cover 230,000miles with regular servicing and is fairly well looked after, just your average work vehicle really.

warpspeed
26-07-2012, 20:41
1. James_Surridge G1 5 GTT - Petrol