PDA

View Full Version : engine/Emeraldecu/loom/box/APclutch/tyres - Hampshire

fishead
19-07-2012, 16:56
172 engine taken out of a 5gtt with emerald k3 ? standalone ecu & tech edge wideband magic box, loom for 172 eng with this ecu ect into a 5, removed carefully an labelled up to make it easier to refit. i have the cable software map ect on my laptop. i have no knowledge history ect with this set up, i drove it to end of my road an back it didnt knock smoke ect but thats all i know
£500 the lot

16v gearbox was part of a f7p job lot i bought from a local lad, unknown condition history, he said was good he is local i know where he lives ect i have no reason to doubt him but i have not used it
£50

ap 4 puck paddle clutch, used, up an down road in an out my workshop worked fine, removed from above 172, measured at 7.69mm. comes with the valeo cover it was using and a new gtt valeo cover an bearing
£100

2x federal 195,45r15 tyres near new, prox 6mm tread good cond ect ect
£50 the pair

eng ecu ect i will split if there is no interest in it complete, would rather sell together as is mapped ect as a unit. the prices ive pretty much jus made up as i dont really know the going rate for stuff, if people i trust tell me im being a **** the prices will change

mike has very kindly said he will post stuff out if need be, so delivery is possible but cost will be added. collection preferred an if you seem ok not like an inbred mutant with wonky eyes an tombstone teeth, that starts eyeing up my lil cat for sexual pleasure, i'll even make you a nice cuppa tea

pics on profile, location hampshire 20min ish from guildford
thank you very much, toodles

Mikeb185
20-07-2012, 12:56
what federal tyres are they? and how much fro the emerald only? cheers bud

Josie172cup
20-07-2012, 13:12
and how much fro the emerald only? cheers bud

+1 good shout :agree:

fishead
20-07-2012, 21:11
http://www.federaltyres.com/tyres/passenger/ss535

ecu is not available seperatly yet

Spooky
20-07-2012, 21:16
mike has very kindly said he will post stuff out if need be, so delivery is possible but cost will be added. collection preferred an if you seem ok not like an inbred mutant with wonky eyes an tombstone teeth, that starts eyeing up my lil cat for sexual pleasure, i'll even make you a nice cuppa tea

:laugh:

Mr_Dave
20-07-2012, 22:10
Which Techedge wideband is it and does it have a display?

Dave :)

fishead
31-07-2012, 20:20
sorry mr dave never saw your post.

only gearbox left now