PDA

View Full Version : Renault 5 turbo parts

daveturbo
19-07-2012, 16:13
Hello everyone, I'm a mate of daves and have had my 5 for a couple of years now sat up at work in the unit.iv finally come to the conclusion that I will never get round to doing anything with it as iv not touched it in 2 years. After buying lots of bits to get it sorted its all just sat in my garage doing nothing so just drying to get some of the money back iv forked out on parts so here's a quick list of what's available .

L&b fly wheel £40

T2 turbo in good order ( some play but no smoke and boosts fine ) £60

Carb with choke removed not used for 2 years but was fine before car ran out of m.o.t £40

Red samco oil return hose £10

Brand new oil feed for turbo £20

Shell in good nick. This has no interior at all and most of kit is off but it's all been welded where needed so just needs putting back together and painting.
Comes with private plate that reads H9GTT
All kit including bumpers, glass, big brake kit , boot , doors , all wireing , and other odds and sods.

I'd like as close to £400 for this as possible as its a good solid shell and I paid twice that for it.

Will do my best to get some pictures up but I don't have a clue what to do.

Thank you.

Bigfoot
19-07-2012, 16:24

Original renault or braided??

GARY GRWTURBO
19-07-2012, 16:29
Hello everyone, I'm a mate of daves and have had my 5 for a couple of years now sat up at work in the unit.iv finally come to the conclusion that I will never get round to doing anything with it as iv not touched it in 2 years. After buying lots of bits to get it sorted its all just sat in my garage doing nothing so just drying to get some of the money back iv forked out on parts so here's a quick list of what's available .

L&b fly wheel £40

Full set of red hoses, I paid a fair bit for these and still in the plastic bags £100

Gt tuning front mounted intercooler with pipes £150

Carb with choke removed not used for 2 years but was fine before car ran out of m.o.t £40

Lots of engine brackets that have been powder coated in the past £40

Gearbox , cleaned and painted £40

Shell in good nick. This has no interior at all and most of kit is off but it's all been welded where needed so just needs putting back together and painting.
All kit including bumpers, glass, big brake kit , boot , doors , all wireing , and other odds and sods.

I'd like as close to £400 for this as possible as its a good solid shell and I paid twice that for it.

Thank you.

was this the car on ebay for £795 buy it now?

daveturbo
19-07-2012, 16:37
It's braided mate

And no Garry it is one that iv had for ages but never done anything with.

Thanks

Romil Davda
19-07-2012, 17:00
Front Mounted... Got any pics? Condition?

daveturbo
19-07-2012, 17:16
I'll try and get some mate. Condition wise it's ok. Not brand new but it's not got a load of bent fins etc and no leaks.

Thanks

Big Steve - Raider
19-07-2012, 17:50
Any sign of that GT Tuning Double Cap Intercooler I paid you for last week??

I've not seen anything my end yet....... :scratch:

daveturbo
19-07-2012, 18:10
Pm sent mate.

W24GGA
23-07-2012, 22:22
Pictures of the shell please?

simon_1561
02-08-2012, 22:04
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

have u still got the set os hoses?

daveturbo
02-08-2012, 22:29
Only a set of blue samcos mate.

Thanks . Jay

Bunje
03-08-2012, 06:52
any sign of the parts i brought from you dave

daveturbo
03-08-2012, 18:03
pm sent bunje

daveturbo
03-08-2012, 18:14
small update on this lot.. all is still here and could do with it all gone so i can get my other project sorted

carb top

l&b flywheel

double din console

brand new braided oil foeed from k tec

actuater from cosworth

t2 turbo,good condition

blue samco boost hoses

theres some scuttle panel things

£150 for the lot.

collection wellcome or can post out

will put pics on of all parts later

thanks

daveturbo
04-08-2012, 18:25
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/daveb-01/SDC11278.jpg

some of the parts

thanks

Alastair
04-08-2012, 19:24
-31 actuator.... how much?

daveturbo
04-08-2012, 19:33
Hi mate. Sorry but I'd rather it all go In one. Saves me going back a fourth to post office as I'm flat out with work at weekends.

If no interest tho mate I'll get back to you.

Cheers mate

daveturbo
05-08-2012, 10:16
Carb top sold.

Will split the rest or £100 for the lot

Thanks

Mart
05-08-2012, 11:35
How much for the oil feed?

daveturbo
07-08-2012, 22:11
Console sold.

Chunk
08-08-2012, 09:11
I PM'd you about the oil return pipe - did you get it?

markey b
08-08-2012, 11:22

L&b fly wheel £40

Thank you.

i'd just want the plate, take it its trapped on the chassis until its got MOT and tax?

daveturbo
08-08-2012, 11:41
Yes mate so iv been told by Dave. There's no way of getting it off without m.o.t on the car.

Thanks

Chunk
08-08-2012, 13:09
???

daveturbo
09-08-2012, 20:35
Sorry chunk, just seen message . Iv sent you a Pm.

Chunk
10-08-2012, 08:12
Haven't received anything :sad2:

daveturbo
10-08-2012, 10:22
Open to offers on this lot.

mk5gtt
12-08-2012, 18:29
Hi is the carb standerd how much with p+p thanks mark

djinuk
12-08-2012, 20:12
my offers still there for the lot dave.

daveturbo
12-08-2012, 23:10
Will split this lot now. I'm off work for a week so can get stuff posted while I'm off.

Carb de-choked. £40 posted

Boost hoses £40 posted

Actuator £10 posted

Oil feed £15 posted

Turbo £50 posted

Carb top £50 posted

Thanks

Chunk
21-08-2012, 00:04
Have PM'd you.. haven't received the oil return pipe yet - just wondered if it has been posted or not.

Could do with it asap.

Thanks

Chunk
23-08-2012, 13:46
Anyone else bought parts from daveturbo?

Haven't heard from him for over a week :(

r5_scotty
23-08-2012, 16:04
yup :crap:

Chunk
23-08-2012, 16:59
I've sent him another PM so we'll see if he responds...

W24GGA
23-08-2012, 17:19
Just spoke to Dave about this problem, he's not be able to get on here, and his mate has been using his user name to sell stuff. He's told me to pass on his number, its 07946839548.

r5_scotty
23-08-2012, 18:01
Just spoke to Dave about this problem, he's not be able to get on here, and his mate has been using his user name to sell stuff. He's told me to pass on his number, its 07946839548.

good effort:agree:

iv spoken to him in the past and his always been pretty helpfull:agree:

daveturbo
24-08-2012, 09:22
Hi all it's Dave. First of all id like to say sorry to all who have bought parts of my d**k of a mate.(passwords now changed so he wont be back on here)..Right as Wragga pointed out iv had trouble getting on the site using my iPhone and the home laptop is not working so iv not been able to see what's he's been up to.
Anyway I know now so I'm going to get this sorted for you all. Can you post in here if he owes you any money, parts etc and I'll make sure he gets them sent.(if not I'll go to his house and get the parts and post them out myself for you)

List....

R5scotty... I know you had a rad cos we spoke on the phone so I'll get that sorted with him.

Chunk..red hose (again spoke on the phone so I'll sort this)

Anyone else????

Cheers chaps.

Chunk
24-08-2012, 09:25
Thanks Dave.

Markey Mark (BD)
24-08-2012, 16:57
I'm still owed a Scorpion backbox and also having a dispute about a carb and some bits he sent, basically the parts not being of any use to anyone and the carb not even being for a GT Turbo.

Do hope this can be resolved

chezzer85
24-08-2012, 18:32
Payed up for the double din console no sign of it as yet.

Slammed 66
24-08-2012, 18:54
Paid for naked pictures of his missus and they've still not arrived yet. Can you please forward them to me at your earliest conveinience :cool:

Ross

Tony Walker
25-08-2012, 00:03
:cooter: I bought them first

r5_scotty
25-08-2012, 07:53
Hi all it's Dave. First of all id like to say sorry to all who have bought parts of my d**k of a mate.(passwords now changed so he wont be back on here)..Right as Wragga pointed out iv had trouble getting on the site using my iPhone and the home laptop is not working so iv not been able to see what's he's been up to.
Anyway I know now so I'm going to get this sorted for you all. Can you post in here if he owes you any money, parts etc and I'll make sure he gets them sent.(if not I'll go to his house and get the parts and post them out myself for you)

List....

R5scotty... I know you had a rad cos we spoke on the phone so I'll get that sorted with him.

Chunk..red hose (again spoke on the phone so I'll sort this)

Anyone else????

Cheers chaps.

good lad:agree: cheers fella . pain in the arse when ya try to help a mate. as long as all ends well no harm done
:)

daveturbo
26-08-2012, 08:40
Ok small update on this. Iv sent him countless amounts of texts and truer calling but no reply. I am going to give him till end off today to reply as I know he works away a lot and should be back for bank hol weekend.

So as it stands he owes out 4 items?
Now mark what did he send you? I'm only asking as I sold him a load of Parts a while back to finish his car off(most of which is still in my shed because he never picked them up)

Thanks mate

r5_scotty
02-09-2012, 18:59
anyone got anythin yet. had enough now. its been weeks

Markey Mark (BD)
02-09-2012, 22:15
Ok small update on this. Iv sent him countless amounts of texts and truer calling but no reply. I am going to give him till end off today to reply as I know he works away a lot and should be back for bank hol weekend.

So as it stands he owes out 4 items?
Now mark what did he send you? I'm only asking as I sold him a load of Parts a while back to finish his car off(most of which is still in my shed because he never picked them up)

Thanks mate

I will send you a pm of the parts i was promised and also a list of the parts i got and not recieved

chezzer85
03-09-2012, 17:47
anyone got anythin yet. had enough now. its been weeks

Me too, Sent funds to a David Andrew Byard on 7th August thats one day short of month ago. If your mate doesn't have the parts or you can't get them can i please have my £35 back asap!

Haz
03-09-2012, 18:31
Me too, Sent funds to a David Andrew Byard on 7th August thats one day short of month ago. If your mate doesn't have the parts or you can't get them can i please have my £35 back asap!

thats wierd

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=2920

i was going to ask about the shell too, far too expensive for a half done shell but sure the plate would have been of interest.

Chunk
04-09-2012, 08:20
Not heard anything yet either.

Would rather have the money refunded now than the pipe I wanted.

daveturbo
05-09-2012, 13:57
Iv still not got much further with this chaps.all payments were sent to my pay cos he's not got it so I just gave him the cash and sent the money to my bank.

If I knew I would be getting the cash back from him I'd send everyone it back now but I'm not putting myself out of pocket for him if he can just throw my good will by letting him use my account back in my face and make me look a tit on here.
Iv been round to his house but he's working away.still no excuse to ignore my texts.

Chunk
05-09-2012, 14:14
If i'm honest I think i've waited long enough. I appreciate your situation and also appreciate your efforts in attempting to resolve this, but I'm not holding my breath to see any cash from your friend.

I sent the payment on 13th August, and have up to 45 days to initiate a dispute on Paypal. If I don't receive a refund in full in the next week or so i'm afraid i'll be forced to open a case, unfortunately, against you.

I hope it doesn't come to that, though, and hope it can all be resolved amicably. :(

chezzer85
05-09-2012, 17:15
If i'm honest I think i've waited long enough. I appreciate your situation and also appreciate your efforts in attempting to resolve this, but I'm not holding my breath to see any cash from your friend.

I sent the payment on 13th August, and have up to 45 days to initiate a dispute on Paypal. If I don't receive a refund in full in the next week or so i'm afraid i'll be forced to open a case, unfortunately, against you.

I hope it doesn't come to that, though, and hope it can all be resolved amicably. :(

:agree: Not been funny but if he's that good a mate that you trust him with your rtoc account details. Surely you wont mind lending him a few quid to pay off his dept. You know where he lives i don't.

daveturbo
05-09-2012, 22:51
:agree: Not been funny but if he's that good a mate that you trust him with your rtoc account details. Surely you wont mind lending him a few quid to pay off his dept. You know where he lives i don't.

He's not a good mate of mine that iv known for years,just somebody I know from having a 5 and helping him out with parts etc.
I'll make sure everybody gets what they paid for of money back...all I'm saying is that I'm not forking out to bail him out. I only let him use the account to sell what he had from his project but my iPhone had some sort of block on it from tmobile so I could not see what he was selling or how much he was using the site. If I'd have known before it got to this I'd have changed the password and had a word with him to see what he's playing at. Even if he just gave me the bits I'd be happy to get them posted out and pay for that but I don't know where they are.

I'm trying my best to sort this as I feel I'm to blame for letting him sell on here but he has always been sound with me in the past and never thought in a million years he would do this to me. Iv called and text at least twice a day for last week and nothing.

Chunk
06-09-2012, 09:24
Appreciate your efforts Dave, but I still feel like I should take it up with Paypal to retrieve my money as it doesn't sound like you're getting very far with him.

Suggest you pay him a visit as he's clearly ignoring your calls and messages (whilst spunking the cash at the local pub no doubt)

I think this should be a lesson to everyone. There's a membership fee for a reason to deter/keep idiots like that off the forum.

Markey Mark (BD)
06-09-2012, 18:21
Dave, forgot to let you know whats owed.

I'm owed a Scorpion back box, steering wheel and washer bottle

To be honest apart from the GT Tuning intercooler he sold me the rest was crap (all fit for bin). It was a load of interior parts which he said we're quite good but its all rubbish.
Also he sold me a carb for a gt turbo which ended up coming off a campus, absolutely useless. I paid £140 for everything and half its not usable, he never come to an arranged price when i said any offer from him of a partial refund so at moment i'm out of pocket and have a box of crap :crap:

kentraider
06-09-2012, 18:24
Dave, forgot to let you know whats owed.

I'm owed a Scorpion back box, steering wheel and washer bottle

To be honest apart from the GT Tuning intercooler he sold me the rest was crap (all fit for bin). It was a load of interior parts which he said we're quite good but its all rubbish.
Also he sold me a carb for a gt turbo which ended up coming off a campus, absolutely useless. I paid £140 for everything and half its not usable, he never come to an arranged price when i said any offer from him of a partial refund so at moment i'm out of pocket and have a box of crap :crap:

what a piss take...the gezza deserves a slap in my opinion....:dearme:

GTphil
06-09-2012, 18:49
Shame stuff like this happens on the forum, it has happened before but it doesn't happen very often.

Most of us work hard for our cash and then to get mugged off......well it must make your blood boil!

Hope some form of resolution can be had for all involved:crap:

r5_scotty
06-09-2012, 20:16
what a piss take...the gezza deserves a slap in my opinion....:dearme:

i make you right :mad:

i rekon you should post his address up and phone number if he doesnt sort everyone out by next week.

casper
06-09-2012, 21:10
Absolute joke,name and shame,put his address up so the people involved can take matters into their own hands if they wish.

Chunk
07-09-2012, 08:20
I'm going to open a dispute on Paypal, had enough of this now.

Sir Mod
11-09-2012, 12:29
Thread REOPENED and will stay open!!

PM Sent to Daveturbo to sort this mess out ASAP.

Alex
11-09-2012, 12:53
Cant you just post this lads address, then memebers can pay him a visit? :confused:

Chunk
11-09-2012, 13:19
wooooo