PDA

View Full Version : MK1 VW Caddy 1.6 Petrol

Leigh
19-07-2012, 15:25
Hello there, due to lack of time and other projects my MK1 Caddy Pickup is now for sale.

Passed its MOT 3 weeks ago and since then i have stripped the bed back as pictured as bed was very uneven and wavey. It only needed 2 patches welding which were on the bars, now all good. I've not fitted the new bad on so the new owner can see these and no im not hiding anything. I've taken the petrol tank out to do the bed and this also in good condition with no leaks. I have a chequer plate bed that has been cut to size and powered coated black so no rust issues. I also removed the grill and headlights to have a good old clean and the rear lights we're to be replaced with new ones in the future but not going to get around to do this now.

Its got coilovers on the front and flipped rear axle. Apart from that its all in good shape for the age. The drivers seat has a tear in the fabric and the roof has a few little dents marks where prevoius owner rested his ladders on there. The rear holes in the rear 1/4 he had used tiedowns for his buckets etc.. I have had these filled so no unsightly ovaled out holes now.

Caddy is on personal plate and this will be removed and put back onto original G plate.

Caddy is based in Sheerness Kent.

Car will have to be trailered away at the moment as no fuel tank fitted and no lights. Have trailer so could deliver for a fee please contact if delivery needed before auction end.

Also on ebay : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290745470755?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649