PDA

View Full Version : renault 11 phase 1 rolling shell

r5_scotty
17-07-2012, 22:02
a few people might get funny about this one but im offering a phase 1 11 turbo rolling shell i want to see how much interest it gets first. im aiming on keeping the engine a box for a little five iv found which has no engine etc. the 11 needs some work ,tlc. needs tidying and rear pads . sills all seem good. no major rust just surface rust here and there but still solid. has all interior etc. i would like someone to buy it as a project /restoration job as there isnt many of these left.it will come on some old alloys i got it with.it will have everything i have for it just no engine and box. everything else will go with it loom, subframe, driveshafts etc. i wanted to own one and i have but as much as iv enjoyed it i want another five to have some fun in and not worry about it. nothing is set in stone yet so if anyone is interested please pm me and we can go from there. :agree:.wish i never got rid of my 9 but at the time i wanted the cash.

r11gtsi
17-07-2012, 22:08
if the bonnet fits a mk2 ill take the bonnet please :)

r5_scotty
17-07-2012, 22:23
if the bonnet fits a mk2 ill take the bonnet please :)

rolling shell! not breaking it just yet lol

DaveL485
22-07-2012, 11:43
Noooooooooo, don't take it to bits!

Too many 9/11's get raped for the drivetrain for 5's :cry:

Wish I had somewhere to put it.

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
22-07-2012, 11:55
Shame it can't be turned into a group a replica, would be awesome to have one in the club.

Haz
22-07-2012, 17:52
surely it could be kept complete, sold as is and an engine/box bought?
cant be worth much partly stripped and will either end up getting built back up, or more than likely stripped. if they were worth more i'd be tempted to give that a freshen up to sell on but doubt it would sell for the cost of labour/materials.

Mr Raider
22-07-2012, 22:06
Seems a shame really, 11's are really rare espicially the phase 1, just dont go for as much money as 5's, getting my phase 1 11 sorted slowly however know i aint gonna make on it :coffee:

Os8472
22-07-2012, 22:36
To be honest mate I'd keep the 11 and sort that out instead, with a good engine it'll be than a match for a lot of 5's. The 11's wider track should make it handle better than a 5. Plus If you do up the 11 you'll have a very unique car at national days instead of just another 5 ;)

Robbo
23-07-2012, 21:20
i would be interested in buying it depending on price. pm me if your gonna sell

r5_scotty
24-07-2012, 22:13
sorry i havnt replied. well thing is ,it needs alot of work . more than i want to put into it really. and i would like another five for track use. the engine and box is ideal for me and easy when i have it. plus the 11`s short box is mint. it may be a waste etc in somepeoples eyes but for me its a good opportunity to use what i have to build a fun five. im not loving the 11 to be fair. i miss my 9 turbo. it felt good. but the chances of me finding another 9 is slim. i love the fives so thats the route im taking. unless i could find another 9. i would like the 11 to go to a good home as it doesnt deserve really being broken up. but it would make a great project. :agree:

the lumps coming out this sunday. so the rolling shell is up for grabs .pm me if your interested. iv got 3 people interested at the mo so hopefully she will live on.

DaveL485
29-07-2012, 17:27
sorry i havnt replied. well thing is ,it needs alot of work . more than i want to put into it really. and i would like another five for track use. the engine and box is ideal for me and easy when i have it. plus the 11`s short box is mint. it may be a waste etc in somepeoples eyes but for me its a good opportunity to use what i have to build a fun five. im not loving the 11 to be fair. i miss my 9 turbo. it felt good. but the chances of me finding another 9 is slim. i love the fives so thats the route im taking. unless i could find another 9. i would like the 11 to go to a good home as it doesnt deserve really being broken up. but it would make a great project. :agree:

the lumps coming out this sunday. so the rolling shell is up for grabs .pm me if your interested. iv got 3 people interested at the mo so hopefully she will live on.

What sort of £ are you looking for?

r5_scotty
30-07-2012, 18:00
now breaking as will make more pennys to fund my girlfriends car.

all parts available. please pm me on what parts you want

Nick k
01-08-2012, 13:30
now breaking as will make more pennys to fund my girlfriends car.

all parts available. please pm me on what parts you want

:sad2: Sad to see your breaking it mate!! However some parts can go to a good home as i think the washer bottle that is missing off the phase 1 '9' is the same on that 11... Can you post a picture of it please.

Nick k
01-08-2012, 13:39
Does this make you miss it that little bit more Scotty :D

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=1595&pictureid=5992

Os8472
01-08-2012, 19:15

Dude that looks sweeeeeeeeet as :)

r5_scotty
01-08-2012, 21:16

hey nick , nice to see your looking after it :agree: i do miss that 9 soooooo much. i wish it had never had left me! but i know you`ve done alot of work to it mate. you gotta take me out in it some time buddy! keep up the good work mate:D:agree: