PDA

View Full Version : FM Intercooler/Scuttle panel/spare wheel carrier

Red October
17-07-2012, 18:38
Im after a decent medium/large front mount intercooler that will fit without me completley butchering my bumper. Must have all pipe/hoses the right length and in good condition.........my bay is pretty well dressed so it must look the part and provide me with good cooling too :agree:

A complete scuttle panel that looks mustard and is nice and snug, again im trying to improve my bay so it must be in good nick and look :smokin:

A spare wheel carrier and hook assembly (the complete spare wheel arrangement) must be in good condition with no corrosion.

I have cold hard cash waiting to go.........................:)

R5_Danny
17-07-2012, 20:52
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

There's some brand new scuttle panels on e-bay if that's any help

GARY GRWTURBO
19-07-2012, 10:36
Im after a decent medium/large front mount intercooler that will fit without me completley butchering my bumper. Must have all pipe/hoses the right length and in good condition.........my bay is pretty well dressed so it must look the part and provide me with good cooling too :agree:

A complete scuttle panel that looks mustard and is nice and snug, again im trying to improve my bay so it must be in good nick and look :smokin:

A spare wheel carrier and hook assembly (the complete spare wheel arrangement) must be in good condition with no corrosion.

I have cold hard cash waiting to go.........................:)

spare wheel carrige £20 delivered good condition

Red October
19-07-2012, 13:00
PM'd.

I still need the intercooler and full scuttle panel guys.....................:coffee:

Red October
19-07-2012, 13:02
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

There's some brand new scuttle panels on e-bay if that's any help

Cheers Danny but the ones your refering to are the half ones that are made out of cheapy plastic. I want one the same as the ones for sale in the "parts for sale" thread for £25 but the guy making them's PM box is full.