PDA

View Full Version : forged parts

mierda
06-12-2008, 01:06
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hello,

this is my first question - I can't find answer when I use search.....

Do you know where I find good forged parts to R5GTT- and I get for this part good price?

Regards,
Tomasz

dgdogz
06-12-2008, 09:32
what kinda forged parts?
pistons,liners???

try
cgbmotorsport.net
k-tecracing.com

Andrew Cooke
06-12-2008, 10:08
why do you want forged stuff? The standard stuff is pretty strong. If you've broken the standard stuff you may have something else wrong - the type of thing that would break expensive forged parts.

5teve L
06-12-2008, 10:29
Because he wants 300bhp.

markey b
06-12-2008, 13:28
if ya want 300bhp, just speak to gt tuning...... :laugh:

rs250nut
07-12-2008, 23:58
if ya want 300bhp, just speak to gt tuning...... :laugh:

Thats a laugh all right what a bunch of :jerkoff: they are. Had a carb off them that was a pile of ****e over fueled all the time and made a massive flat spot low in the rev range, An oil feed pipe that had stripped threads, there carb elbows like most are ****e with pidgeon poo weld inside then try and charge and extra 20 nicker or so more to run a flap wheel through it and then say it has been gas flowed. Offer about 12 diffrent stages of turbo, oh and not to mention five stages of head work. I could rant on for ever.:mad:

raj
08-12-2008, 00:04
Thats a laugh all right what a bunch of :jerkoff: they are. Had a carb off them that was a pile of ****e over fueled all the time and made a massive flat spot low in the rev range, An oil feed pipe that had stripped threads, there carb elbows like most are ****e with pidgeon poo weld inside then try and charge and extra 20 nicker or so more to run a flap wheel through it and then say it has been gas flowed. Offer about 12 diffrent stages of turbo, oh and not to mention five stages of head work. I could rant on for ever.:mad:

that actually find it quite funny that companies can advertise like that! eg, stage 7 head.
i dont think there should be any stages. its either std or nicely ported etc.

i can understand that turbos can come in a variety of specs though!