PDA

View Full Version : White renault 5 gt turbo H reg £3500

Fordy
13-07-2012, 18:24
Brought this as a weekend toy in 2010 to get into track days and now the time has come to let someone else enjoy this car.

The shell was fully stripped down and welded between october 2010 - march 2011 and resprayed ford cosworth white.

The interior has been partially stripped - rear seats taken out for last track day but not refitted, will be refitted before its sold.

The engine has had a full no expense spared rebuild less than 5k ago with loads of receipts - new pistons/liners, bearings, seals, bolts, you name it it was changed for new parts from renault wherever possible.
Upgraded engine parts:
Headgasket
Headbolts
Piper 285cam
Vernier pulley
Valeo clutch
Gas flowed head, shortened valve guides, multi angle valves piper valve springs.
Pace front mounted intercooler
Mocal oil cooler
Cup mod breather system
All low temp thermostat, fan switch fitted
50mm alloy radiator fitted
Turbo technics stage 3 turbo - T25 hybrid - set for 20psi.
Carb adjusted to fuel safely at this boost pressure.
Only ever run on v-power or tesco99
Rolling roaded - dyno dynamics rollers @204bhp in may 2012, graph with folder of receipts
Ktec side exit + a scorpion 2 inch system (track day exhaust) will come with the car
Plenty more parts ive probably forgotten about too

Suspension wise:
Lowered on shocks and springs before brought it, i suspect spax or koni as shocks are yellow but not labels on anymore.
Polybushed wishbones and arb
Front strut brace

Brakes:
Carbon lorraine rc5 front pads on brembo discs
Rear pads are bosch and pagid disc's
Goodridge brake lines
new master cylinder
new rear compensator valve

Wheels/tyres:
1 set of 13inch steel rims fitted with toyo 888's, front tyres must be 3-2mm and the rears possibly 4mm still.
1 set of clio 15inch rims fitted with toyo t1r tyres, front tyres have scrubbed the inner edge around 5mm and the rear tyres are between 6mm-8mm.

Interior:
Safety devices full cage including door bars
Standard seats do have bolster wear + another set of front seats supplied to make 1 good pair of seats.

Clifford g5 alarm system with all the fobs and paper work.

This car is mostly a weekend toy but does get used too and from work, I've done numerous track days in this driving it there and home, but no track days since rebuilding the engine only fast road driving.

Since the engine rebuild this car hasn't missed a beat at all. It has not failed in anyway other than a blown rear light bulb which has been fixed, Reliability isn't a issue with this car as everything is pretty much new within 12months.

First to see the car will be impressed not only with the car but the history going all the way back to the 1990's

Not in a rush to sell so no silly offers or time wasters. If i could keep the car and fund my next car without selling this i would.

Bare in mind the milage and wear to tyres will change as the car does get used often.
More update photos can be supplied upon request -

The build thread is here - http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=17535

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6240/31795110151834517415150.jpg

mightymanx
13-07-2012, 19:12
thats 1 nice 5 am looking for a new 5 over my budget tho:sad:

Fordy
13-07-2012, 21:48
Message me what what your budget is fella might be able to come to something

mightymanx
13-07-2012, 22:35
dont wana rip you off mate id say tour cars worth what ur asking my budjet is 2- 2500 so not in your cars league lol

Dicey
14-07-2012, 12:05
Alright mate, been looking for a 5 recently as sold mine last year. Yours looks perfect for what I wanted, sent you a pm, let me know if you still have it cheers.