PDA

View Full Version : boxing this weekend

BluntyR5GTT
13-07-2012, 16:10
whos watching the boxing this weekend ?

we have haye vs chisora and khan vs garcia

must say im not too interested in the haye fight but hope haye wins, im also not a khan hater like alot of people and reckon this should be a cracking fight but i think garcia will edge it on points

philg
13-07-2012, 17:08
whos watching the boxing this weekend ?

we have haye vs chisora and khan vs garcia

must say im not too interested in the haye fight but hope haye wins, im also not a khan hater like alot of people and reckon this should be a cracking fight but i think garcia will edge it on points

When and what channel are they on?

BluntyR5GTT
13-07-2012, 17:10
khan is on sky and haye on boxnation, my advice is to get flashsportstreams pay £3 for a day pass job done :)

philg
13-07-2012, 17:38
khan is on sky and haye on boxnation, my advice is to get flashsportstreams pay £3 for a day pass job done :)

:)

Alex
13-07-2012, 17:56
Yep watching both, I've even sold out and paid for Boxnation! :sad2: the Haye v Chisora fight is just a grudge match but there's a lot of interest in it for sure.

The Khan v Garcia fight is serious

Looking forward to both! :agree:

BluntyR5GTT
13-07-2012, 18:05
good man alex, khan/garcia could turn out be fight of the year i reckon. i hope khan can win but garcia is top class.

defo a grudge match the haye/chisora fight and tbh haye should win easily

mightymanx
13-07-2012, 19:16
i want to watch the boxing but theres no way am paying box nation the 10£ registration
and then 10£ a month for a year how does that flashsportstreams

BluntyR5GTT
13-07-2012, 19:30
www.flashsportstreams.com/

Trevhib
13-07-2012, 21:00
Cool. Is that a legitimate business then? Or is it like other streaming websites but you pay for no glitches and a decent quality stream??

Trevhib
13-07-2012, 21:01
We're sharing the cost of Boxnation between a few of us. £18.50 through Virgin :sad2:

I'll watch Khan off a torrent the following morning. No way I'm staying up til 5am to see him. Fight in the UK if you want UK support!

Trevhib
13-07-2012, 21:02
Also, Froch is ace. Not as good as Ward but so exciting to watch :)

Alex
13-07-2012, 21:56
i want to watch the boxing but theres no way am paying box nation the 10£ registration
and then 10£ a month for a year how does that flashsportstreams

Registration is free and there's no contract so you can cancel after a month (which I will! :D)

Trevhib
13-07-2012, 22:14
We thought the same. It says £10 per month and no minimum contract period. The only issue is it seems the Haye Chisora fight is £8.50 on top as some sort of additional PPV charge :mad:

Let me know if you manage to get it cheaper :agree:

Alex
14-07-2012, 07:06
I've not seen anything on the website about it being an extra £8.50? I'll see my arse if I have to pay again?!

Trevhib
14-07-2012, 12:30
Did you go through Virgin Media? Maybe we're paying more for that 'priviledge'. Lol.

It's only 10 rounds tonight. :rolleyes: As a curio/spectacle it can't be beaten though :wasntme:

Chisora's manager says he'd go as far as to say that Dereck is a misunderstood genius :laugh:

Alex
14-07-2012, 17:41
Yeah I think it's more for Virgin Trev :sad2:

Really looking forward to it. Chisora a genius? The mans a complete half wit! :D

BluntyR5GTT
14-07-2012, 19:13
good old flashsportstreams on as always bang on quality wise, i shall subscribe for the whole football season when its about to kick off as they have a decent offer on

mightymanx
14-07-2012, 19:23
i registed just before 7 through boxnation and the sunoffer hopefully it will clear before the fight starts should have done it yesterday :coffee:

Alex
14-07-2012, 22:38
That was quite impressive by Haye I must admit. He did look gasses out at the end of it though, no wonder he only wanted 10 rounds! I had Chisora down for doing something stupid like a headbut or something but I'm glad it was clean.

I bet the fight with Vitali doesn't happen.....

mightymanx
14-07-2012, 22:45
was a good fight i bet valimar is crapping him self he wont do the fight :laugh: so how do i now cancel boxnation?

BluntyR5GTT
14-07-2012, 23:05
haye wins easily tbh, chisora should never really be in the same ring so he done well get a good payday from it.
was a good high tempo fight though and what a great sequence of punches to finish it.

vitali wont fight haye thats for sure as haye will be a problem for him.

BluntyR5GTT
14-07-2012, 23:10
whos staying up for the khan fight then, think this has the making of a great fight

mightymanx
15-07-2012, 00:41
i dont like khan id rather go to bed :laugh:

BluntyR5GTT
15-07-2012, 05:46
well i didnt manage to see the khan fight so im going try and not see the result and watch the repeat at 10.30am on sky sports

Alex
15-07-2012, 09:46
:eek: that's all I'm going to say!

Trevhib
15-07-2012, 13:58
This thread and the live window is subject to the same rules as the F1 thread. Avoid them until you've caught up with the results/action. After the general broadcast, it's ok to talk about the outcomes on here :coffee:

Two quite amazing fights. The Haye Chisora encounter was absorbing from the first second, it was a proper 'fight'. Haye might not be the best Heavy-ish Weight ever but he's up in the current top ten in the world, possibly top 5. That shows when he fights a reasonable national to Euro level fighter like Chisora. Still, Dereck had him a few times! Fantastic entertainment and I'm so glad it was a clean fight with some humility shown by both fighters at the end. Shame the undercard was poor. Too many people afraid they might be sanctioned if they were associated with the whole shebang.

Khan. Well, I didn't see that coming. He was in control for the first two rounds. That punch to the jaw/neck instantly discombobulated him and then he didn't do the right things to give himself a chance to recover his legs and senses. Great heart to keep going like he did but he gave the ref no choice. If you don't want the fight stopping then you need to fight smart and stay on your feet. Goodness knows where he goes next. :confused: Disappointed for him tbh.

Tyson Fury for Prime Minister :D Lol.

mightymanx
15-07-2012, 19:06
does any 1 no how i cancel my subscripion for box nation thanx