PDA

View Full Version : should i buy it

mightymanx
06-07-2012, 00:57
been looking for a gtt for a bit but cant find what am looking for now a local 1 has came up for sale i use to own it a few years ago so know the car.since i owned it its been resprayed ford rs green:laugh: and am not sure if i want it back as i dont usually buy cars ive owned before but its cheap so am thinking it would do for now but if i buy it ill be stuck with it as no 1 likes the coulor :wasntme:

Phoenix Autosport
06-07-2012, 01:30
are you prepared to respray it ?
if not i would say no as the colour is pretty awful,
however if you know its a realy solid car and you are up for a project then go fo it

D4WNO
06-07-2012, 17:58
Let's be honest, you kind of sound like you're talking yourself out of it.

For me, unless it was minty mint I wouldn't bother, but I don't get attached to things luckily - it'd be kind of a false economy if my heart wasn't in it

Biggs
06-07-2012, 18:28
Its probably still got a load of problems with it from when you stitched the last buyer up !

The new Bill J
06-07-2012, 18:30
Its probably still got a load of problems with it from when you stitched the last buyer up !

:laugh:

:agree:

mightymanx
06-07-2012, 19:00
nar i wouldnt respray it as dont wana spend that kind of money on it its had a replacement enine since i last had it but the engine came from me only small things need doing but the oulor puts me off and i dont really wana spend to much