PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Hose Clips

Matt Cole
05-07-2012, 08:17
Can any one recommend the easiest option to aquire stainless hose clips as a set? BB Tuning used to do a fully matched set years ago which was great.

Any recommendations?

Matt

philg
05-07-2012, 08:24
Is it for boost or water mat? i got a good deal on all my boost claps mikalor or something, really good quality. I sourced some packs of 5 from the bay, loads of sizes to :)

Matt Cole
05-07-2012, 08:38
Phil,

It's all of the clips, water, boost the lot!

Yeah was hoping for a full 'kit' to save having to go through them all.

Cheers.:agree:

PS Dont sell your car! I aint even seen it yet:scared:

philg
05-07-2012, 08:47
It wont be until later this year, if i sell it :scratch: its not going to go quick as i wont give it away for pennys. You will see it at the r/r day down at scoffs this year, im definitely popping along :)

My claps are a great bit of kit, i have just had a quick look for you at my water ones but no id on them, i do remember trying a few and was told dont buy the duebalies (spelling :() that have the different coloured bolts in them, if that makes sense.

CHUNK The Goonies
05-07-2012, 08:59
I looked on eBay and there seems to be a load of firms that do them stainless steel . Just need the sizes and order off list, there must be a place that sells em closer to home so I can have a good feel of em tho? :):cooter:

philg
05-07-2012, 09:02
I looked on eBay and there seems to be a load of firms that do them stainless steel . Just need the sizes and order off list, there must be a place that sells em closer to home so I can have a good feel of em tho? :):cooter:

You can come and feel mine chunk :D:cooter:

GT Josh
05-07-2012, 09:09
If you get me a list of all sizes and how many of each you want I can get oh a quote. They are mikalor clips. Dogs danglys

djinuk
05-07-2012, 12:45
I just went to halfords witha trade card and got a box of each size, came up to about £18 or somthing, covered 90% of the hoses, with plenty spares.

Chunk
05-07-2012, 13:39
You can come and feel mine chunk :D:cooter:

Ahem!