PDA

View Full Version : Raider recently purchased

philr5t
01-07-2012, 00:39
Does anyone know of this raider my mate local to me has just bought it G203 VNX he says the car is pretty much immaculate and paid £2,400 for it and it came from stratfodshire pretty much standard with strut brace and a couple of chrome bits under the hood think his plan is to get the engine bay back to o.e but maybe a hose kit in black. Apparently running 200 horses. Anyone know of it or owned it or is there a member on here who he bought it from just nice to know if people know the car it should be at the Surrey meet this wednesday

Cheers Phil

R5MJH
01-07-2012, 00:57
Does anyone know of this raider my mate local to me has just bought it G203 VNX he says the car is pretty much immaculate and paid £2,400 for it and it came from stratfodshire pretty much standard with strut brace and a couple of chrome bits under the hood think his plan is to get the engine bay back to o.e but maybe a hose kit in black. Apparently running 200 horses. Anyone know of it or owned it or is there a member on here who he bought it from just nice to know if people know the car it should be at the Surrey meet this wednesday

Cheers Phil
It's still on eBay phil have a look

chezzer85
01-07-2012, 09:06

Cheers Phil

Pretty much standard and 200 horses, not thinks so somehow.
Looks like a tidy five though.

JRP
01-07-2012, 11:58
Pretty much standard and 200 horses, not thinks so somehow.
Looks like a tidy five though.

I'll highlight the ''Apparently'' comment in phils sentence for you if you like ;)