PDA

View Full Version : Renault 5 Raider - west yorks - £3000 ono

frano81
28-06-2012, 17:43
hi,

I have for sale my Raider, which i have owned since sept last year. it has 135150 miles on the clock, test for 11 months, tax till the end of oct.
previous owner was chris timms who is/ was a member on here. he did most of the work to it (i believe).
Its all standard, apart from a set of blue samco hoses under the bonnet.
Its been well looked after, living in the garage under a cover, which is included in the sale, and the only time its been out in the rain for the last 6 years was when i went to pick it up from chris (typical!;)
I'm moving house, and the new house hasnt got a garage big enough unfortunatly, and i dont want it left outside.
Underneath, its quite soild. It required some small patches doing to get through the mot, which were done.
I've never had any trouble with it, apart from a flat battery from being sat in the garage over winter.
Any more questions, pm me please. Would be good to see this stay in the club!:D

Pictures http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd449/Francis_Rhodes/

frano81
04-07-2012, 20:41
have i priced this too high?

any feedback appreciated.

cheers

V Man
04-07-2012, 21:16
Good memories:) i had some fun in that ol girl... I sold the car to chris had it for a number of years.

looks good. Good luck.

frano81
05-08-2012, 21:33
SOLD

Ashy
05-08-2012, 23:02
Good memories:) i had some fun in that ol girl... I sold the car to chris had it for a number of years.

looks good. Good luck.

Ha was just gona PM you the link to this thread! At least she's still going :smokin: