PDA

View Full Version : Big Jim says Hi

Big Jim
03-12-2008, 00:39
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Put a few responses to threads up, so thought maybe I should introduce myself. Name is Jim (suprise suprise). Been working in this industry for about 15 years now but got into R5 tuning through IanS who is an old friend. (Don't know if he'll like that :))

As mentioned in my entry in the engineering services section, I've always been interested in pushing the boundaries. Had a VNT on a car (a Mk1 Golf...) in 2001, introduced slotted flywheels, pushed EFI systems. All might seem the norm now, but people tend to be very conservative in the beginning.....

Anyway, if anyone has any techy questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'll always do my best to answer. Likewise, if you need some work doing, from welding up a broken bracket to a full engine build, I don't mind being asked about that either!

raj
03-12-2008, 12:47
welcome to the club buddy :niceone: im sure you'll be getting alot of questions thrown at you:)

stuTHC
03-12-2008, 14:55
Welcome to the club :)

bartebk
03-12-2008, 16:14
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hello!:)

paul b
03-12-2008, 16:32
Paul B says HI to Big Jim

HI,,,:agree:

enjoy young man,.:D

D4WNO
04-12-2008, 07:06
Hiya Jim,

Guys, IanS had added Jims details into the contacts section of the site under "BigJim Racing". Here are the details for those that can't be bothered to search lol:

"Engineering and fabrication services.

Big Jim Racing has been involved in R5 tuning for over 10 years. In that time has been responsible for introducing, amongst other things, slotted flywheels, VNT turbo technology and engineering EFI installations.

If you simply need something welded or skimmed; a part machined or fabricated; need a cylinder head tailored to your exact requirements; want a 400BHP drag race engine?

Want something a little different? Big Jim Racing.

Name: James
Mobile: 07815 887974
Email: bigjimracing@live.com (bigjimracing@live.com)"

If you want his discount code then you'll need to check out the contacts page, I won't be posting them on the forums :agree:

OUTLAW
04-12-2008, 13:26
hello big guy:worship:...where are you based please?.............:niceone:

Spooky
04-12-2008, 13:34
Hello and welcome, you could come in handy then :D

D4WNO
04-12-2008, 13:37
hello big guy:worship:...where are you based please?.............:niceone:

Dagenham, Essex - Just like in his profile :D