13-06-2012, 17:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IhEfMp94p0

I got wasted by a stock honda :cry::cry::D:D

Markey Mark (BD)
13-06-2012, 17:35
What happened mate?

5alldaway
13-06-2012, 17:36
good race there, when i had my bog standard dc2 integra type r it was pretty damn potent in standard form, but one thing i hate about the honda scene is how much jdm cock the owners love to suck, its always jdm this jdm that, mugen blah blah blah! they turn their noses up at anything that isnt jdm lol!

Dave Reed
13-06-2012, 17:39
The honda just had tooo much power mate hahaha..

Na the grip was very poor, the alternator belt came of (due to massive wheel spin), and it was over boosting so cutting out (that's what the popping and banging was all about) Not that any of these are me making excuses, honest :wasntme::wasntme::laugh::laugh:

Dave Reed
13-06-2012, 17:44
good race there, when i had my bog standard dc2 integra type r it was pretty damn potent in standard form, but one thing i hate about the honda scene is how much jdm cock the owners love to suck, its always jdm this jdm that, mugen blah blah blah! they turn their noses up at anything that isnt jdm lol!

I think that was one of my worst perfomances up the 1/4mile since I've been going.. I should of taking some decent tyres, but I drove it there so didn't want to stress her too much... Was just a bit of fun, for me ;)

DLampitt
13-06-2012, 19:44
what time did you run against the civic ?

Dave Reed
13-06-2012, 20:42
No idea, I didn't even bother to collect the timing ticket.