PDA

View Full Version : OIL gauge fitting probs

5 turbo
10-06-2012, 12:20
Anyone got a guide on fitting an aftermarket one?

reason being is that to fit my aftermarket one i'll have to loose all three oil related systems, so it looks like anyway.........:confused:

So HOW do i retain my OIL LEVEL gauge, and my LOW OIL warning light when changing to an aftermarket gauge :confused:

PLEASE HELP fella's :cry::cry:

TNT ANDY
10-06-2012, 13:01
Anyone got a guide on fitting an aftermarket one?

reason being is that to fit my aftermarket one i'll have to loose all three oil related systems, so it looks like anyway.........:confused:

So HOW do i retain my OIL LEVEL gauge, and my LOW OIL warning light when changing to an aftermarket gauge :confused:

PLEASE HELP fella's :cry::cry:

What oil gauge are you fitting? Temp? Is it electrical?

5 turbo
10-06-2012, 13:03
What oil gauge are you fitting? Temp? Is it electrical?

:agree::agree:

its just a mechanical pressure gauge...as dash one is being premenstral :rolleyes:

Alastair
10-06-2012, 15:00
Where the turbo oil feed leaves the block there is a one way valve on the end of the solid pipe and before the flexi. You need to break the oil feed on that thread and add your T peice in there, leave everything else alone. Plumb in your gauge to the t peice. Et voila. If you dot have a t peice for your gauge call www.thinkautomotive

Al

5 turbo
10-06-2012, 15:19
Where the turbo oil feed leaves the block there is a one way valve on the end of the solid pipe and before the flexi. You need to break the oil feed on that thread and add your T peice in there, leave everything else alone. Plumb in your gauge to the t peice. Et voila. If you dot have a t peice for your gauge call www.thinkautomotive (http://www.thinkautomotive)

Al

very kind :agree::agree:

just gotta locate an adaptor :confused: