PDA

View Full Version : Llandow track session with Jesus and the South Devon Mini Club

Alastair
07-06-2012, 21:44
Hi all, just to say thanks to Jesus for a great day out on Wednesday, we went to Llandow after being invited by the SWMC, and Andy came with his yellow rally 5 too. Epic day out, ill get some pics up of 3 racing 5s together and having a blast!

Jesus - get your pics uploaded buddy!;)

Al

SCHWARTZ
07-06-2012, 21:46
sounds ace. how did the mini's do against the 5's?:D

Alastair
07-06-2012, 22:05
sounds ace. how did the mini's do against the 5's?:D

Jeez and i both only ran a bar of boost all day, and nothing was quicker, 328 with coil overs, diff and the works under the bonnet, redtop minis with all sorts, tiger with a red top, lots of a series classics...

Good old c1j, a decent set up and some commitment :laugh: Andy did really well in his 5 on mega cr@p tyres and a 172 16v lump, very quick:agree:

Last session i went to 20 psi and i could barely use the extra power, it only made a difference on the 2 straights, i had to rain it in with the left foot into tighter twists. Extra wide track and power steering is awesome though.

SCHWARTZ
07-06-2012, 22:42
:laugh: good old 5's:D

jesus in the seat of a 5
08-06-2012, 19:48
:D..aye up al`, its was an awesome day bud, we were lucky with the weather and the cars were flying...somehow there is nowt better than a c1j , tin box 5 chasing and overtaking all the competition....:D, my slicks look a bit bruised, ive lost a spring and nut on the clamp to my exhuast and downpipe.... an my catch tank filled up once...:laugh: but what a crackin day i must say!!!!...:agree:, i just love coming into the pits with all the people holding the look of "damn those things shift, i thought they just threw gaskets"....:laugh:, ill try an upload my pics bud but be sure to tap the chap takin all the pics as he knows what he was doing....:laugh:..crackin stuff bud for sure... so good to be out in force too.....:)

bod 182
08-06-2012, 20:16
Was this a top secret event?

jesus in the seat of a 5
10-06-2012, 18:14
Was this a top secret event?

nah , just one for the localz....:laugh:;) , last minute.com.....:laugh::D

bod 182
10-06-2012, 18:20
Where,s the piccies or vids:)

Alastair
10-06-2012, 19:56
Still waitin for the pics, get yours uPloaded Matty!

jesus in the seat of a 5
10-06-2012, 19:58
Still waitin for the pics, get yours uPloaded Matty!

pester them al`.... :D, i cant do nothing till i get my camera lead off my neighbour...:laugh:...damn im too generous...:laugh:

jaffa
10-06-2012, 21:15
:D..aye up al`, its was an awesome day bud, we were lucky with the weather and the cars were flying...somehow there is nowt better than a c1j , tin box 5 chasing and overtaking all the competition....:D, my slicks look a bit bruised, ive lost a spring and nut on the clamp to my exhuast and downpipe.... an my catch tank filled up once...:laugh: but what a crackin day i must say!!!!...:agree:, i just love coming into the pits with all the people holding the look of "damn those things shift, i thought they just threw gaskets"....:laugh:, ill try an upload my pics bud but be sure to tap the chap takin all the pics as he knows what he was doing....:laugh:..crackin stuff bud for sure... so good to be out in force too.....:)

:laugh: cant wait for blyton sounds like it may be fun this time..........................:cool: