PDA

View Full Version : So glad we have a good site again.

Kenobi
09-09-2008, 10:28
Its made me really happy. Im sad aint I.

Seriously though I think the site is better than ever. You can tell some hard work has gone into it.

Also big thanx to Emma whos seems to be working all night on the site getting peeps membership sorted.

So good to be back.

stuTHC
09-09-2008, 12:32
Its made me really happy. Im sad aint I.

so what are you? happy or sad? or bi polar? LOL :p

Gotta agree with you on the hardwork thats gone into this thou, top work to all involved :agree:
Althou i doubt it's emma online all night updating the membership, not now schools restarted, it's probably miller using her loggin.

So what your really saying by the title of the thread is that you thought Scoff tempary forum was a pile of crap? im sure Chris appriciates the comments, lol :D;)

Kenobi
09-09-2008, 12:37
so what are you? happy or sad? or bi polar? LOL :p

Gotta agree with you on the hardwork thats gone into this thou, top work to all involved :agree:
Althou i doubt it's emma online all night updating the membership, not now schools restarted, it's probably miller using her loggin.

So what your really saying by the title of the thread is that you thought Scoff tempary forum was a pile of crap? im sure Chris appriciates the comments, lol :D;)

Pmsl, I didnt mean that. Scoff has done a quality job. ah you know what I meant.

Bi polar kenobi

djinuk
09-09-2008, 13:23
ermm, well at least now i have payed for full membership , so thats the first £25 to yourselves thanks to the new site :)

Kenobi
09-09-2008, 14:17
ermm, well at least now i have payed for full membership , so thats the first £25 to yourselves thanks to the new site :)

Nice one buddy. The more the merrier. I cant come over Sunday mate my car is getting the once over down in Aylesbury.

You can borrow my haynes though mate. i cant read anyway.:)

djinuk
09-09-2008, 17:51
lol its ok mate, i think ive virtually got it now, gota haynes manual aswell :P