PDA

View Full Version : Renault 5's are like cornflakes....

markey b
02-06-2012, 00:40
Golden orange, and you forget just how good they taste (to drive) lol

After almost forgetting about my 5, getting a bike and debating whether to sell it and get an m3, finally forced myself to get it out the garage and blow the cobwebs out

Smiles all round! Completely forgot what it was like, and now the gixxer is staying locked up for a bit whilst I invest my monies in shell :-)

jamie_clioGTT
02-06-2012, 00:49
smile every mile! :)

HAndy
02-06-2012, 09:28
Golden orange, and you forget just how good they taste (to drive) lol

After almost forgetting about my 5, getting a bike and debating whether to sell it and get an m3, finally forced myself to get it out the garage and blow the cobwebs out

Smiles all round! Completely forgot what it was like, and now the gixxer is staying locked up for a bit whilst I invest my monies in shell :-)

:sos::sos: pheeww!!! markey you finaly come to your senses;)

SirSamuelOfBuca
02-06-2012, 20:15
i f**king love my 5. even though the engine is on its last legs and the body work is well in need of TLC. and the fact im always doing something on it!

looking at it now out of the window ahhhhh.

The boost, the warble it makes. The bangs on overun. perfect hooligan mobile :devil:

GTphil
02-06-2012, 20:22
It's always the same, you put them away, almost always forget how much fun they are!

I haven't driven mine since September last year, I know when I do, a serious dose of Cheshire cat will be coming my way!!

sega
04-06-2012, 17:33
It's the only car you will really regret selling. I did it and had to have another one as soon as i had been in a 5 a year later.

dangerous dave
04-06-2012, 19:33
I don't think markey b is as "in love" as he was when he posted this.. Last seen on a flat bed:smokin:

Phoenix Autosport
04-06-2012, 20:09
I don't think markey b is as "in love" as he was when he posted this.. Last seen on a flat bed:smokin:
occupational hazzard of 5 ownership, its the cars way of letting you know something needs upgrading :laugh:

markey b
05-06-2012, 22:56
Yes it was short lived love, something failed on sat suspect another cracked liner but havnt looked yet. Was only at 14psi so low boost for once. Need to fix the cause as well as the damage. Mixture screw wasn't in the carb when i checked waiting for the aa?!?