PDA

View Full Version : can anyone near NN9 or PE19 or PE28 lend me a wheel ?

Phoenix Autosport
28-05-2012, 19:49
need a big favour from a local member.
does anyone local to the st.neots / rushden / peterborough area have a spare wheel with a legal tyre they could lend me for a couple of days just to get the car mot'd wont be driven more than half a mile with it on, i have got a new tyre on order but the company is dragging its heels and i cant get a ticket without it, i thought mine was just legal but the mot guy wasnt happy to pass it :cry: so now i need to sort a retest withing a few days but the tyre wont be here in time, to make matters worse i need to get tax on it in a couple of days which i cant do without the mot :mad: just want to get it sorted so that the tax disk is on its way,

can anyone lend me a spare wheel for a couple of days ?

Penfold aka The Dealer
28-05-2012, 21:04
Have you pm'd big steve... Sure he must have a spare for a day or so....

Mr Raider
28-05-2012, 21:50
Any friends/framily/neighbours got any renault with 14/15 inch spare you could borrow? Im in Norwich and got original 5 spare you could borrowbut probably too far

Big Steve - Raider
28-05-2012, 22:28
need a big favour from a local member.
does anyone local to the st.neots / rushden / peterborough area have a spare wheel with a legal tyre they could lend me for a couple of days just to get the car mot'd wont be driven more than half a mile with it on, i have got a new tyre on order but the company is dragging its heels and i cant get a ticket without it, i thought mine was just legal but the mot guy wasnt happy to pass it :cry: so now i need to sort a retest withing a few days but the tyre wont be here in time, to make matters worse i need to get tax on it in a couple of days which i cant do without the mot :mad: just want to get it sorted so that the tax disk is on its way,

can anyone lend me a spare wheel for a couple of days ?

Geezer....

You know wher I live, you should just ask matey!!! No problem, PM coming your way.

Phoenix Autosport
28-05-2012, 22:40
Any friends/framily/neighbours got any renault with 14/15 inch spare you could borrow? Im in Norwich and got original 5 spare you could borrowbut probably too far
cheers for the offer but like you say its a bit far, unfortunately no other renault drivers in the family they are all ford people :sad2:
had a pm from big steve so hopefully he has a spare 13" wheel i can use to get ticket on it :)

Phoenix Autosport
29-05-2012, 23:11
Big Steve saves the day :) cheers chap :goodJob:wheels on and fingers crossed for a ticket tomorrow

Big Steve - Raider
30-05-2012, 01:37
Big Steve saves the day :) cheers chap :goodJob:wheels on and fingers crossed for a ticket tomorrow

No Bother matey!! :niceone:

gttjames
30-05-2012, 18:44
glad your sorted, im not to far away should you need it again in future