PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Raider Peterborough

matstearn
26-05-2012, 14:40
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Just spotted what looked to be a very tidy Raider in Stanground, Big Steve perhaps?

Kris M
27-05-2012, 11:49
Got to be steves id say

Big Steve - Raider
27-05-2012, 23:17

Just spotted what looked to be a very tidy Raider in Stanground, Big Steve perhaps?

Yep!! That was me?! Did you pip your horn?? I heard a car horn as I was driving around but didn't know where from??? :D

Mat you should make yourself known. There's a few members around Peterborough now. Can feel a meet up coming on!! :niceone:

Pigsnake
28-05-2012, 13:16
Yep!! That was me?! Did you pip your horn?? I heard a car horn as I was driving around but didn't know where from??? :D

Mat you should make yourself known. There's a few members around Peterborough now. Can feel a meet up coming on!! :niceone:

A meet up sounds good to me.:beer::agree:

Phoenix Autosport
28-05-2012, 17:34
same here :smokin:

i dont suppose any members local to the st.neots / rushden / peterborough area have a spare wheel with a legal tyre they could lend me for a couple of days to get the car mot'd , i have got a tyre on order but the company is dragging its heels and i cant get a ticket without it :cry: and got to have a ticket to get tax on the 1st:mad:

Jonny5
28-05-2012, 18:43

Id be up for that :agree:

matstearn
29-05-2012, 09:49

It would be good to meet some fellow owners, there are quite a few nice Renaults around this way, mainly Clios but some of those guys are pretty knowledgeable.

Steve, I saw you in my mirror as I was heading to whittelsey from stanground, your car looks spot on in the sunshine. You bought a few Raider bits off my mate Craig a few years back. I'm looking forward to the National day now!