PDA

View Full Version : White R5 GTT

actiondanuk
22-05-2012, 10:13
Time has come for me to part with my 5 as I cant afford to keep her.
96300 ish miles G245XVR.
There are some pics on my profile, can email some more.

mot november 2012, tax is aug 2012.

Spec
Standard boost, alloy intercooler, alloy and blue silicone boost hoses, alloy carb top, alloy header tank, group a dump valve, strut braced, i have a boost controller and spider valve but not fitted it yet, bluse silicone water hoses and a copper core radiator, perc fan removed (by previous owner), cone air filter, 3" scorpian exhaust. Have most parts to put back to standard.

Interior
Currently fitted with a raider interior and a black carpet (small hole under the clutch). Clock removed and extra boost guage fitted, alloy heater controlls, blue dials, new speakers fitted front and rear, parcel shelf is uncut. I have a standard interior, new set of clocks and the plastic heater controlls to put it back to standard aswell.

New callipers, discs and pads fitted less than 3000 miles ago.
Sills were done for mot 2 years ago, and in november for the last mot they did the drivers rear arch were it meets the sill. The tailgate is rotten but I have 2 replacements 1 flushed and 1 standard to go with the car, also drivers door is bubbled up but I have a replacement to go with it.

Loads of spares that i have forgotten about can go with the car, as I need the space in the garage.
If you want to give me a call number is 07984193289.

£1250 with all the spares as well.

Madmax
30-05-2012, 00:12
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi there
Just wandered if the car is still for sale?

actiondanuk
30-05-2012, 18:18
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi there
Just wandered if the car is still for sale?

Yep still for sale and new pics should be up tomorrow. :)

Madmax
07-06-2012, 23:28
Yep still for sale and new pics should be up tomorrow. :)

Hi
Did you get any more photos?

actiondanuk
28-06-2012, 17:02
Hi all,

Sorry I havent updated this thread but I have been very busy.

Car is still for sale, there are some new pics on my profile (not sure how to get them on this listing???).

Also a link for the classified ad on ebay. Price for members still stands at £1250 ono.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-5-gt-turbo-r5-gtt-/180916757904?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a1f7aa590

actiondanuk
01-07-2012, 15:44
Car has sold please close this thread.

Thanks to all that have help me over the past few years. I may get another r5 when i am in a better financial position.

Bye for now :cry: :cry: :cry:,

Dan.