PDA

View Full Version : Dibbles pulling me

GT Josh
13-05-2012, 12:40
Had the same copper stop me 3 times yesterday. I don't know why, I wasn't tanking it or driving quick. Everytime did the same checks... Wonder if he had memory issues.

Nottswoody
13-05-2012, 12:54
Maybe just an admirer my mates got a mk1 golf standard looking very clean with turbo lump in it. It was a Saturday morning and he was taking his son to karate lessons when this t5 chased him full lights and sirens pulled him over got him out and just wanted to say what a nice motor it was turned out he had one in his 20s.. Abuse of power???

TNT ANDY
13-05-2012, 12:54
did you ask why he stopped you 3 times?

And is that correct that he looked at the same things on 3 occassions?

Did he/she pull you for anything?

Penfold aka The Dealer
13-05-2012, 13:25
Did you get a producer???

If so get them to do the paperwork 1 by 1.... Normally they do all at once... If you make them do it 1 by 1 the copper will soon get a message from the front desk to stop wasting there time :)

Ramdom stop & search is utter w*nk, in 10 years I got pulled over 20 times (4 in 1 night is my record), my dad however in nearly 50 years has never been stopped

GT Josh
13-05-2012, 13:51
Dunno, I just didn't wanna Piss him off. But you know what coppers are like.

HAndy
13-05-2012, 15:53
Dunno, I just didn't wanna Piss him off. But you know what coppers are like.

next time it happens ask for his name and jot down his id number and make a note of the times and reasons for pulling you over, three times in one day is clearly harassment, did you get any producers ? if so i would consider free legal advice from your local solictor, that will soon put a stop two it:laugh::laugh:

Haz
13-05-2012, 16:10
Harassment, no need for producers these days, tax is visible and insurance and mot are on the Database. Main problem is they dont need an excuse, and even use ones like 'your car matches the description of blag blag blag!' Be careful how you go about it, they may also spot you when there's a proper reason and they'll be in for the kill, besides, nice to know they'd pull it if it was to be nicked. Next time just start the convesation with 'hello again, do you want to buy my car because to seem very interested!'

GT Josh
13-05-2012, 16:18
Harassment, no need for producers these days, tax is visible and insurance and mot are on the Database. Main problem is they dont need an excuse, and even use ones like 'your car matches the description of blag blag blag!' Be careful how you go about it, they may also spot you when there's a proper reason and they'll be in for the kill, besides, nice to know they'd pull it if it was to be nicked. Next time just start the convesation with 'hello again, do you want to buy my car because to seem very interested!'

On the last time I did ask him if he had caught any real criminals that night. Which went down like a lead balloon. He was acting like I'd bummed his missus. No producers. Guy was a clown.:wasntme:

Brigsy
13-05-2012, 17:20
Ask him what the reason is why he has pulled you. I got pulled in my van a couple of weeks back to see if i was nicking catalatic convertors! Ive been pulled twice in one night in my tungy gtt for no reason too. Just forget about it unless your getting pulled up on a regular basis

TNT ANDY
13-05-2012, 17:22
TBH Josh,

I'm both with Handy and Haz here. Your car looks tidy and almost oe. Now I don't mind if a rozzer wants to have snoop around any time he feels like it as there is plenty of dangerous junk on the road and also plenty of peeps running around half cut one way or another. It is good to know that the ol' bill are keeping an eye on things should yours truly git nicked. However, to be stopped 3 times by the same chap is a piss take and since you seem not to have been a wide boy until the 3rd stoppage I would see no reason for a further 2 stops in one night. Could there be any other reason he was stopping you repeatedly? If you're not bothered then I'd say leave it, but if it's niggling you get on his case, but be careful as Haz say's he'll have a stiffy for you for sure, but If you're a good un and he's taking the piss, he should be brought to task.:)

GTphil
13-05-2012, 17:25
:laugh: You must look like trouble! I get pulled over at least once a year and I only drive it once a year!:dearme:

Real shame you can't actually use your right to freedom of speech and tell him exactly what you think of his actions. Your probably going to end up seeing him again I would have thought, just make sure everything is as it should be and smile nicely, because that in reality is all you can do:(

Bigfoot
13-05-2012, 18:54
Best one happened to me the other weekend, got pulled over in my BMW because at one roundabout I didn't use my indicator and on the next I did, they thought I was trying to hide away from them.

GT Josh
13-05-2012, 19:00
I'm not really bothered, just glad he couldn't pin me with nothing. If I see him again maybe I'll get on his case. Suppose 21 year old lad driving a 5 is a recipe for the police to snaffle up.

Haz
14-05-2012, 00:50
He may well be just gutted that he'd loose you if you didn't decide to stop. Either that or he thought you were phil and had painted the raider lol.

Hmmm once a year eh phil, trust it to be when I lend you my 5 :p

GT Josh
14-05-2012, 12:17
He may well be just gutted that he'd loose you if you didn't decide to stop. Either that or he thought you were phil and had painted the raider lol.

Hmmm once a year eh phil, trust it to be when I lend you my 5 :p

He's only aloud to drive it once a year :cooter::wasntme:

GTphil
14-05-2012, 13:36
If I'm a good boy that is;)

SirSamuelOfBuca
14-05-2012, 13:56
i have been stopped once. Was turning off a ring road in to a 20 side by side with a bmw. we both carried on at 30mph so i was speeding. I saw the police in mirror and slowed down. BMW drove off. Police pulled me and gave me a right bollocking :S rather than the bmw that sped off :s stupid stourbridge ring road. luckily didnt get a ticket.

;o) just my boring little story lol :D

GT Josh
14-05-2012, 15:42
They probably envy how quick our cars are. Or something along that line.

Dave Reed
14-05-2012, 23:53
Maybe he fancied you lol.. They do have a habit of pushing their luck, I no they have a bit of a crap job n they get to deal with some right scum, but they always seem to go for the easy target ie the motorist!!

SAM'S O.E R5
15-05-2012, 00:18
Coppers are not all xxxkers some are cool I was on the Hendon flyover which looks like a 60mph road but it's a 30mph I was in my estate rs6 and had chap in a new BMW 3 series msport next to me.
I was doing more than 30 mph the copper was at the end of the flyover with a speed gun he pulled us both over before we had a chance to deny any alergations of :)speeding the copper goes I clocked one of u doing 66 mph but I don't know which one of you it was so gave us warning and let us go :cool::cool:

rew
15-05-2012, 07:40
I got pulled for wearing harnesses, my reply was ' think these are a bit safer then seat belts'. So he decided to check all my car over as there was no need to be abusive! I mean what a load of crap!

SAM'S O.E R5
16-05-2012, 00:25
Coppers round your end really don't have anything better to do by the sounds of it

GT Josh
16-05-2012, 17:20
Haha trust me there are plenty of little turds about. But your right some coppers are sound, generally if they are petrol heads...:coffee::smokin:

Tony Walker
03-06-2012, 21:54
to cut a long story short ^^^ he got bummed.

Jonny5
03-06-2012, 21:57
to cut a long story short ^^^ he got bummed.

Lmao :laugh::laugh: spammers again!