PDA

View Full Version : TNT - Senna

TNT ANDY
11-05-2012, 19:03
Just a big respect to those who turned up last night for TNT Senna especially Marky B, Ali, Handy and Oli who travelled a good distance to be here. Senna was watched, pizza was scoffed (made you look twice didn't it!) and was great to see everyone again.

Sorry this was a closed event for locals but any more than 8-10 would not have been fair on the neighbours and their kids.

Good work everyone.

Any suggestions for the next meet up ?

Lomo
11-05-2012, 20:33
Thats class! Nice work Andy :agree:

Sometimes I do wish we all lived closer....PARTY!

HAndy
12-05-2012, 12:01
Just a big respect to those who turned up last night for TNT Senna especially Marky B, Ali, Handy and Oli who travelled a good distance to be here. Senna was watched, pizza was scoffed (made you look twice didn't it!) and was great to see everyone again.

Sorry this was a closed event for locals but any more than 8-10 would not have been fair on the neighbours and their kids.

Good work everyone.

Any suggestions for the next meet up ?

coastal cruise joint meet with the the essex or surrounding area's and a bbq in the evening or stop at a pub, as for time maybe set it for mid august, might have a summer by then;)

markey b
12-05-2012, 12:55
we have a large garden and i've just got a mansize bbq... just need to sort parking as its more muddy and scrapyard than garden!

TNT ANDY
12-05-2012, 13:40
coastal cruise joint meet with the the essex or surrounding area's and a bbq in the evening or stop at a pub, as for time maybe set it for mid august, might have a summer by then;)

Great idea but both you and I are not available W/E the 18th/19th I think.