PDA

View Full Version : Wossner pistons f7p anyone got a contact

James5
10-05-2012, 17:15
As per title I am in need of a single wossner low comp forged piston for an f7p, does anyone have a good reliable contact that can do me a single piston with rings at a decent price I have phoned the usual places i.e. engine dynamics and a couple of other firms and they all take the details of the pistons I have and no one seems to come back to me.
Cheers

rs250nut
10-05-2012, 20:59
Keep on to them James, its probabley because its only a small sale for them so they are not that bothered, pony customer service if they do not ring or email you back.

JP Racing
11-05-2012, 09:19
I got my wossner pistons mls gasket and arp head studs from eBay seller drakosengineering I contacted him to ask questions and he was good with communications too. Might be worth an ask :) or if you get really stuck I have a set of std pistons which have been dished to do a low boost conversion ;)

Luke M
11-05-2012, 09:46
Pm me James i'll give you the number of the guy i use he will look after you.He's stocks wossner pistons.

James5
11-05-2012, 11:03
Pm me James i'll give you the number of the guy i use he will look after you.He's stocks wossner pistons.

Luke, cheers for the contact really helpful, they have said they have none of the single piston kits available in the size I want they have spoken with wossner direct whom have advised they will not be making any until the full kit's have gone, luckily I am in no rush but I will keep an eye out for single 83mm low comp pistons, I don't really want to have to buy a full set just for one, but I suppose I would have 3 spares:D

Luke M
11-05-2012, 11:34
Ok mate no worries always glad to help a mate out if i can.:)