PDA

View Full Version : parcel monkey. what the hell are they playing at...

daveturbo
08-05-2012, 19:38
So about 3 weeks ago now i sold an alarm to v man and a downpipe to another member.both these was booked for collecton by a postal service 3 days after payment cleared from both members. I never get chance to go to post office as i work every sat morning and 6 - 5 everyday so thoufht i try getting them picked up and just pay the tad extra cash.

anyway both got picked up by some chap in a van.now 5 days after this i got a red slip through door saying i need to collect 2 parcels from post office.went to collect and there they was.both items id sent to them.so gave both members a pm to check address was all good and sent them back out again the same way as before.

now woke up this morning and mr postman has been with 2 parcels. The same ones again.

its a mad. keep away from them

there called parcel monkey and are useless...

Adam 005
08-05-2012, 20:00
The clue is in the name.

SCHWARTZ
08-05-2012, 21:46
I sent a few parcels with yodel and they were rather good

Moggy
08-05-2012, 22:11
i've always stayed away from the 'royal mail' part of parcel monkey and sent stuff through the city link part. (sorry Billy!)

but if you're not in a rush - myhermes seems good and VERY cheap! but their next day service took 3 days! LOL

phase i 16 v turbo
09-05-2012, 08:59
Do not go anywhere near this guys they are completely useless. I send a back shelf a while ago wrapped in bubble wrap then in card board and the pallet shrink wrap, then it eventually arrived it had a rip in the packaging and gearbox oil on it. Tried to claim and it was my fault as I only wrapped it in card (so they said), despite me sending them pictures of it being wrapped and then finally wrapped. Never used them again. :disagree: Items turn up late to the wrong address and god help you if you nned to contact them :confused::confused:

robbie506
09-05-2012, 09:07
i work for yodel and can vouch for them its good and if anybody lives in liverpool preston southport ect i can get it sent cheap.

as for myhermes i wouldent use them they dont employ any drivers or vans ect its all delivered through peoples own cars and alot of them dont give a crap i have had a few complaints over the past few months and nothing arrives on time.

Ricardo
09-05-2012, 10:17
Parcel2Go are pretty good

Coops
09-05-2012, 12:11
paisley freight are excellent and tailored to flat rate car part deliveries :agree:

modfather
09-05-2012, 12:22
i use interparcel.com never had any probs very good service :)

gttjames
09-05-2012, 12:33
Parcel2Go are pretty good

yep i use these, alltho had 2 problems recently with a service they offer called 'hermes' and they have lost 2 of my items. WHen using yodel or other companies thorugh p2go its allways been pretty good

Ricardo
09-05-2012, 13:09
paisley freight are excellent and tailored to flat rate car part deliveries :agree:

They do a decent price on sending a set of wheels :agree: