PDA

View Full Version : Classics at the castle 15th July

Adam 005
07-05-2012, 11:35
Every year in my home town of Sherborne in Dorset there is a big car show which i have a stand at.This show is one of the biggest in the south west and is held at the local castle which is a lovely setting.
Anyway i am wanting the move my stand up a gear this and was wondering if anyone on here would fancy coming along.
The cost of the event in £15 per car which covers you the car and a passenger to enter the event.Also included is camping the night before if you wish at the castle(we tend to have a BBQ in the evening by the lake)the entry price also covers the insureance we need to have the stand on site.The normal gate price is £8.00 so you save a pound on entry if want you car there.
Other things to mension family and dogs welcome.See links for more details
http://www.merlinevents.com/2012/Classics_CastleWEB2012.pdf
http://www.sherbornecastle.com/
If you are interested in coming please feel free to message me for more details payment will need to be taken no later the 16th of june so i can book you in.

Many thanks Adam 005

jesus in the seat of a 5
07-05-2012, 11:45
id be intersted in bringing the rowan along bud, ill check it doesnt interfere with anything else...looks good....:)

Adam 005
07-05-2012, 18:41
id be intersted in bringing the rowan along bud, ill check it doesnt interfere with anything else...looks good....:)
That would be cool mate.You could bring the family:)

jesus in the seat of a 5
07-05-2012, 18:45
That would be cool mate.You could bring the family:)

for sure bud , ill check tonight and get back to you but it sounds likely...:agree::D

Spooky
07-05-2012, 19:01
Sounds like a good day out to me :)

Adam 005
08-05-2012, 18:50
Sounds like a good day out to me :)
There is allways a good turn out.Leaving at the end is good as people line the road on the way out of the castle as alot of owners give it some on the way out :):)

jesus in the seat of a 5
08-05-2012, 21:37
There is allways a good turn out.Leaving at the end is good as people line the road on the way out of the castle as alot of owners give it some on the way out :):)

should look good as i spin the wheels in the berlingo towing the rowan car..:laugh:

Adam 005
26-05-2012, 08:56
I have three car confirmed for this event so far not all Renault:).
If you would like to come for the day or event camp bring the family and pets let me know soon as i need to start planing things:):)

jesus in the seat of a 5
27-05-2012, 12:20
adds ill come, camp sat night bud....:)

Zmaster2k
27-05-2012, 14:04
This is literally just up the road from me! Of Bruno for this but car is no way near finished :-(

Adam 005
28-05-2012, 13:29
adds ill come, camp sat night bud....:)

Nice one mate . That makes six of us on the stand.

Shane P
04-06-2012, 10:15
Every year in my home town of Sherborne in Dorset there is a big car show which i have a stand at.This show is one of the biggest in the south west and is held at the local castle which is a lovely setting.
Anyway i am wanting the move my stand up a gear this and was wondering if anyone on here would fancy coming along.
The cost of the event in £15 per car which covers you the car and a passenger to enter the event.Also included is camping the night before if you wish at the castle(we tend to have a BBQ in the evening by the lake)the entry price also covers the insureance we need to have the stand on site.The normal gate price is £8.00 so you save a pound on entry if want you car there.
Other things to mension family and dogs welcome.See links for more details
http://www.merlinevents.com/2012/Classics_CastleWEB2012.pdf
http://www.sherbornecastle.com/
If you are interested in coming please feel free to message me for more details payment will need to be taken no later the 16th of june so i can book you in.

Many thanks Adam 005

I wont be bringing my car unfortunately mate but i'll definately be there on the day :smokin:

Adam 005
04-06-2012, 11:17
I wont be bringing my car unfortunately mate but i'll definately be there on the day :smokin:

Cool mate thanks for your support.Jay might be coming with his car so could get you in as his guset.Give him a ring mate:)
How is your car shane i have not seen it for a long time?

Adam 005
14-06-2012, 13:34
Time is fast approaching for booking the stand . If you would like to attend please contact me ASAP:)

Many thanks

jesus in the seat of a 5
14-06-2012, 19:21
Time is fast approaching for booking the stand . If you would like to attend please contact me ASAP:)

Many thanks

adds , if ya get a chance drop us a line tom bud...:)

Adam 005
15-06-2012, 08:23
adds , if ya get a chance drop us a line tom bud...:)

Will ring you at lunch mate

Adam 005
16-06-2012, 16:37
Cool matt now confirmed for this event anyone else coming:)

Adam 005
24-06-2012, 11:21
bump:)

jesus in the seat of a 5
15-07-2012, 19:10
Had a wicked day today, didnt take the rowan thanks to my neighbour having a delayed flight home....:laugh: but i took the megane instead, felt weird not towing something...:laugh:, well done to adam, was a top show with loads of really good cars and people...hats off to you for all your effort bud, was really good to see you catch up and have a natter...:agree:, was also good to ride in the ariel atom....:smokin:, people you should try and come to this event , its well worth it... cheers adds`nice one..:D

Adam 005
17-07-2012, 19:08
:):)