PDA

View Full Version : All laugh at me!

GT Josh
05-05-2012, 00:27
So I gets home from work. Sunny day. Thinking ahhh nice drive out in the 5. :agree:

Looking for my keys became a huge task. Turning the house upside down. In the end threw a massive tantrum and got my spares. Goes out to the car, to find. My door unlocked, with the keys in the ignition.

WHAT A TWONK! :wasntme:

TNT ANDY
05-05-2012, 00:30
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::wasntme::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh ::laugh:

Tony Walker
05-05-2012, 07:31
my kids are forever hiding them, behind the TV seems to be a favorite spot for things. Nothing more frustrating lol

Nottswoody
05-05-2012, 08:27
Just to confirm.. Were do you live again?? :cartman:

Alex
05-05-2012, 22:01
my kids are forever hiding them, behind the TV seems to be a favorite spot for things. Nothing more frustrating lol

Yours do it too then! :D

Adam 005
06-05-2012, 11:09
After putting my gt in the garage once i put the keys on the roof of my clio and forgot then drove off:cry:.It came to me about an hour later:eek::mad:so went looking for them could not find them so i thought i would ring the local cop shop as a last resort.Luckily someone had handed them in:D:D:D:D.

dangerous dave
06-05-2012, 11:24
My keys are in the gtt right now, all unlocked.. If someone can turn the key and drive it away not only can they have it, I'll eat my pants.