PDA

View Full Version : donor r9/11

Tutuur
04-05-2012, 08:30
hi lads, as u know i have a beige metallic 9, however the front wings are rotten away so i'm looking for a pair of good ones in the right color.

are there many donor 9/11's in the UK?

here in The Netherlands there aren't any, and especially not in the color i have. could buy a pair of new wings however i haven't planned respraiing the car yet so would rather have some used ones.

could you keep your eyes open for me?

cheers Arthur

Big Steve - Raider
04-05-2012, 10:08
hi lads, as u know i have a beige metallic 9, however the front wings are rotten away so i'm looking for a pair of good ones in the right color.

are there many donor 9/11's in the UK?

here in The Netherlands there aren't any, and especially not in the color i have. could buy a pair of new wings however i haven't planned respraiing the car yet so would rather have some used ones.

could you keep your eyes open for me?

cheers Arthur

Hi Arthur!

The old 9/11's are getting a little rare over here too!! I think your best bet would be to keep an eye on eBay.fr?

Steve

Schakal
04-05-2012, 10:15
I have a brand new pair of aftermarket wings somewhere :scratch:

Tutuur
04-05-2012, 10:25
well, aftermarket new wings are no problem, they cost about 15 euro's over here.
the point is i can have them sprayed but i'm pretty sure there will be color difference.....

ebay.fr maybe is an option, only problem is i don't speak or understand French and the Franchies don't speak any other language than French:sad2:

Big Steve - Raider
04-05-2012, 10:50
...and the Franchies don't speak any other language than French:sad2:

:laugh:

Google translate is your friend!! ;)

Sparkie
04-05-2012, 13:20
the problem you will have is that 'gold wings' will always be a different shade if its off a different car. i fear, you'll need a respray...