PDA

View Full Version : My Phase 1 172 Clio Sport in Black.

Nick k
19-04-2012, 21:42
For Sale my Clio 172 Phase 1 in Black. 98K Part service History up to 48K. Taxed until End may 2012, Mot'ed until 1st Dec 2012.

Private number plate OSY 172S included (great if your name is osy :D )

OE standard Suspension, Exhaust, Interia.

2 x sets of keys, V5 Present, Service book present, Locking wheel nut tool present x 2

The Clio has had a Cam belt, Aux belts and head Gasket replaced since iv'e owned it, all replaced just under 2000 miles ago. ( Purchased with snapped Cam belt )

All Parts replaced are as follows:
Genuine Cam belt kit, Aux belt kit, Head Gasket set, New head bolts, New water pump, New radiator, New Battery, Idle air valve, Coil pack, Both lower wish bones replaced. ( All involves supplied )

Its had a Full service (96K) Book stamped - Oil , Plugs, Antifreeze, 2 x New Toyo proxi T1R tyres on the front.

It has the RS UPPER and LOWER (stamped) matched manifolds fitted ( Upper modified for idle air valve and throttle body )

It has a Carbon Dymanics Air Filter.

OZ Alloy wheels are in good condition.

All Electrics work, A/C works. Interia showing signs of age on seats.

Bodywork is good for its age, has dings and scratches here and there. Small dent in rear arch ( See picture )

The Clio starts, drives and handles superb with no smoke, knocks or bangs and goes like a rocket....

Bits to Note: Throttle cable sometimes sticks just above idle (Common fault with the phase 1)

I was planning to keep this car as you can see from the money and time iv'e put into it but i have my eye on something else hence up for sale !!

All inspections and viewing welcome.

Any questions please ask

Cash on collection. Not looking to part ex etc as require funds towards new project.

Thanks for looking..

On ebay at starting price of £750 but looking around offers of £1050 area for a RTOC/ cliosport member ( buy it now basis )

Item number: 280866944852

Nick, 07801 822333.

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=1108&pictureid=5588

adscan
21-04-2012, 08:11
Alot of car for the money. good luck with the sale.

Nick k
22-04-2012, 21:45
SOLD