PDA

View Full Version : Ph 2 Project For Sale

r5adz
18-04-2012, 23:21
I've decided to sell my car. To be honest I’m not happy about it as i think its a good base for a project but family & work commitments have made it impossible to get on with it & i can't see things changing any time soon.
When i bought it a year ago or so it had already been stripped inside as the guy was going to use it for track days & never got round to it. The shell was pretty tidy with just 2 small holes( 1 on either inner arch). It also needs 1 inner sill & 2 outer sills.
Since buying it i've bought another drivers door, bonnet, brand new valeo headlamps, yellow fogs, genuine side decals ( for a white ph 2 as i was gonna paint it white) Got all these bits from mike who also built me a lovely dash using the best bits of a few he had. He did a brilliant job & you can't tell it's been made up.
The engine came from another 5 that had been written off. I’ve got the receipt for the engine swap from T.T.S Motorsport. It came out of G609 KAX. It has a hybrid turbo, an uprated clutch & I’m told it ran really well. It's a non runner at the moment as the battery is flat & it needs an accelerator cable but it was running when i bought it & there was no smoke from the engine etc'.
Car now has kit, bumpers wings & old dash removed.
I paid £650.00 for it so if your interested make me an offer. Parts bought for it are for sale separately but could be part of the deal.

I will also be listing the car on ebay.
Cheers Adam

r5adz
28-04-2012, 08:41
Car Sold!

Big_O
02-05-2013, 21:09
Anyone know who bought this car?

Thanks