PDA

View Full Version : What radiator?

TOMTOM
18-04-2012, 18:05
As above, I'm looking for a brand new rad, found out today that Renault are no longer making or selling these now, as someone bought the last one:(, but I'm not sure as to what alloy alternatives to go for, I will be running a seperate oil cooler. And the spec wise is pretty much standard bar a t25, d/c intercooler, induction kit, and side exit exhaust. Can anyone help with what's best for the oe replacement and where I can obtain one. Not after cheap nasty things, something which is good and no hassle..lol any help would be lovely darlings.:D

GT Josh
18-04-2012, 18:39
As above, I'm looking for a brand new rad, found out today that Renault are no longer making or selling these now, as someone bought the last one:(, but I'm not sure as to what alloy alternatives to go for, I will be running a seperate oil cooler. And the spec wise is pretty much standard bar a t25, d/c intercooler, induction kit, and side exit exhaust. Can anyone help with what's best for the oe replacement and where I can obtain one. Not after cheap nasty things, something which is good and no hassle..lol any help would be lovely darlings.:D

I've got a stand alone oil cooler too, I bought a pace alloy radiator of JP. It's fantastic, put a wanted up for an alloy one and ask for pictures. Pace ones are very few and far between and I got it for £90 second hand. A tidy standard one would do the same job. So your choice, send mike a message.

Mart
18-04-2012, 21:10
GSF/Valeo :agree:

Mr Raider
21-04-2012, 14:33
Someone on here might have good second hand one thats not been used much? or fleabay

TOMTOM
21-04-2012, 19:48
Thing is have one but had it tested and the flow rate is down 20% and don't want to risk it as I'm completly re doing the engine etc,