View Full Version : Just been out in Fluffy

TNT ANDY
08-04-2012, 12:27
God damn it - I know the cam timing is a mile out, but, that is the most fun in a car ever. I love my 5.:cartman:

SirSamuelOfBuca
08-04-2012, 13:02
I love mine tooooo! Glad u had fun :-)

TNT ANDY
08-04-2012, 17:34
I love mine tooooo! Glad u had fun :-)

Why thankyou Mr Sambuka

:)

jesus in the seat of a 5
08-04-2012, 18:02
God damn it - I know the cam timing is a mile out, but, that is the most fun in a car ever. I love my 5.:cartman:

well done and`..all ya need now is some hot cross buns and "sorted"..;):laugh:, good to hear , i drove the phase 1 for the first time in yonks last weekend..it was bliss, made me think...nah im never sellin this beauty....:)

TNT ANDY
08-04-2012, 19:12
well done and`..all ya need now is some hot cross buns and "sorted"..;):laugh:, good to hear , i drove the phase 1 for the first time in yonks last weekend..it was bliss, made me think...nah im never sellin this beauty....:)

Haha - hearing you there Mr J. and yes, it did make me say just that - I'll never get rid of the 5, rust or flames will have to take her from me.:smokin:

Mr Raider
09-04-2012, 16:07

Glad to hear it Andy :) :agree:, took raider out for blat yesterday too, never fails to put a smile on my face :D, then spent bit of quality time on her with a full coolant change

markey b
10-04-2012, 17:55
Haha - hearing you there Mr J. and yes, it did make me say just that - I'll never get rid of the 5, rust or flames will have to take her from me.:smokin:

i take it that its already trying to escape after snetterton?! :laugh:

when you say timing is out, does it have a strange powerband?

whens the next meet up, mine may be taxed soon, and if not i'll bring the crotch rocket, as long as the next place has smoother driveway :cartman:

Mr Raider
12-04-2012, 12:21
Could possibly have a meet up at mine next month as just moved, does have smooth driveway and loadsa parking ;)

TNT ANDY
15-04-2012, 18:53
Could possibly have a meet up at mine next month as just moved, does have smooth driveway and loadsa parking ;)

make it happen Carlos - this week is out for me, but any night apart from friday or Wednesday for me will be cool. Been far too long without a meeting.

TNT ANDY
15-04-2012, 18:55
i take it that its already trying to escape after snetterton?! :laugh:

when you say timing is out, does it have a strange powerband?

whens the next meet up, mine may be taxed soon, and if not i'll bring the crotch rocket, as long as the next place has smoother driveway :cartman:

:laugh:

I'll post my Power graph up and tell me what you think, I think it runs out of puff too easily.

We couldn't really find a worse driveway than Ross's could we :laugh:

TNT ANDY
15-04-2012, 22:46
http://www.rtoc.org/files/Miscellaneous/Stotto/IMAGE0004.JPG

What say you?

TNT ANDY
16-04-2012, 06:48
http://www.rtoc.org/files/Miscellaneous/Stotto/IMAGE0004.JPG

any opinions on this anyone?

markey b
16-04-2012, 09:19
have u got a vernier? i'm no expert, but doesn't dialing in the cam just adjust the 'powerband' within reason, so you can make it come in earlier or later, maybe its in too early

Mr Raider
16-04-2012, 12:16
make it happen Carlos - this week is out for me, but any night apart from friday or Wednesday for me will be cool. Been far too long without a meeting.

Sunday 20th May is a possibility,- watch this space... ;)