PDA

View Full Version : Parts suppliers...

Ashy
10-03-2012, 11:11
Can anyone list parts suppliers they use?

Im after - Silicon hoses - Aeroquip fuel fittings - Mocal oil pressure gauges - Oil cooler with remote filter...

I usually go to thinkauto (but there website's a nightmare to navigate), Merlin Motorsport and another one that I can't remember the name...

Anyone got any other good ones?

Cheers Ashy.

markey b
10-03-2012, 11:25
thinkauto and merlin are who i use, and ebay :agree:

HAndy
10-03-2012, 11:25

Im after - Silicon hoses - Aeroquip fuel fittings - Mocal oil pressure gauges - Oil cooler with remote filter...

I usually go to thinkauto (but there website's a nightmare to navigate), Merlin Motorsport and another one that I can't remember the name...

Anyone got any other good ones?

Cheers Ashy.

get all my silicone hoses from here- http://www.apmotorstore.co.uk/
there good quality and well priced and have a good supply stock usally get stuff in two days standard delivery;)

get my - an etc fittings from here- http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Torques-U-K?_trksid=p4340.l2563

and got my oil cooler from rally design in the contacts forum:)
there rmd gauges are top jop for the money also;)

HAndy
10-03-2012, 11:31
merlin are expensive on most things :(
think auto /mocal are a bit on the expensive side to;)

the bay can hold some bargins if you know what your looking for and find it at the right time:cooter:

ps -mr butterworth how much for the ren 11!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: you really are jammy when it comes to selling cars:laugh::laugh: mine will be worth £18000 if i get you to sell it:D

hi jack over:ashamed:

markey b
10-03-2012, 11:33
merlin are expensive on most things :(
think auto /mocal are a bit on the expensive side to;)

the bay can hold some bargins if you know what your looking for and find it at the right time:cooter:

ps -mr butterworth how much for the ren 11!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: you really are jammy when it comes to selling cars:laugh::laugh: mine will be worth £18000 if i get you to sell it:D

hi jack over:ashamed:

:laugh: i just let the bidding do its thing... last time i checked it was doing pretty well... needs to go however as i owe my mate for a clio 172 cup that i swapped for my ped.. so what its going for now is only a little over what i needed. got fed up of waiting on the triple car swap so freestyling it lol

HAndy
10-03-2012, 11:38
yeah £1700 and 2 days left:D
anyway good luck with the sale mr b;)

philg
10-03-2012, 12:07
I bought all my silicone hoses from ash auto silicone hoses loads to choose from, rally design might be worth a look to, not to helpful i find though.

phil

Eugein Offord
10-03-2012, 12:35

I usually go to thinkauto (but there website's a nightmare to navigate),

Cheers Ashy.

Think Auto make a lot of sales over the phone.. just ask for renault 5 fit.....

adeel_gt
24-03-2012, 12:12
Speed flow www.speedflow.co.uk for aero fittings

Brigsy
24-03-2012, 17:16
I used torques.co.uk through ebay for some hard to find aeroquip fittings, fast deilvery too

JP Racing
24-03-2012, 18:42
I just used torques on eBay for my fuel fittings ordered at 4 in the afternoon and here the next day super fast and they seem good quality too :)