PDA

View Full Version : Silver phase 1 oe looking - £2500 - kent

KeefaGT
02-03-2012, 19:07
Hi i am considering selling my silver phase 1 if there is any interest.I have owned it for 14 years now and it was finally back on on the road last summer but over the winter i have had to sell a few bits of it for a business venture, so it needs a few bits to put back on the road. The shell is solid and never had a welder near it.(still has thick underseal underneath from factory) It has a bbtuning yellow spec engine with only 4.5k on it. Original phase 1 seats which need some work on bolsters. A few panels have a couple of dents and knocks on doors etc which would need to be straightened and dont show up in the pictures loads of bits listed in profile.

I would consider selling as it is now or can easily put it back on road with a frest mot if prefered

With fresh mot and sold parts replacing i am looking for around £2500

but can work out an as it is price taking into account bits needed (Rad,cooler,downpipe,airfilter,boost hoses and a few other bits of the top of my head)

This really could be a super clean phase 1 with a bit more work and the bbtuning engine is sweet and i believe were around £3K originally:eek:

Please see profile for pictures taken last summer

newbstar*
02-03-2012, 20:51
You have pm mate!

youngscottie
06-03-2012, 22:48
Pics please
Any idea of a as is price pm me if you don't want to say on here
Thanks
Alan

GT Josh
14-03-2012, 11:40
I have sent you a pm mate. Very interested!