PDA

View Full Version : Is the world really full of such misrable people?

djinuk
29-02-2012, 10:23
Beginning of this week I had to travel to newcastle to do some work via train. On the journey there I found myself spending a lot of time just looking at other peoples general mannerism. To put it simply it was a full carriage of miserable folks, i don't think for the whole journey i saw anybody even so much as crack a smile, after an hour or so into the journey i decided to listen to some music on my iphone, only to be asked by some miserable **** in front of me wearing a cheap blue striped suit to turn it off (it wasnt even loud). I just feel some people think the world owes them somthing and need to remember to be happy they are standing, and not terminally ill etc..

ahh rant over.

SCHWARTZ
29-02-2012, 10:51
Well said, I find most people in suits on trains miserable cnuts who can blame them stuck in an office all day. Get ya self on a building site n its a different kettle of fish:D

clee
29-02-2012, 11:10
To be fair you must remember that they were all traveling to Newcastle :wasntme:

GT TURBO BEN
29-02-2012, 12:18
obviousley none of them own a renault so they wont have smiles on there faces

Ashy
29-02-2012, 12:40
To be fair you must remember that they were all traveling to Newcastle :wasntme:

Aye you probably got on a train full of southerners heading North!

I went on the tube last time I was in London... Feck now they are miserable!

The people of London need foxes biscuits!

stu21t
29-02-2012, 13:25
Well said, I find most people in suits on trains miserable cnuts who can blame them stuck in an office all day. Get ya self on a building site n its a different kettle of fish:D

Ahmen, i love my job, and love drivin my van to work.

I am currently stayin in brighton at the mo for other reasons and every1 here is very happy.
I think i would miserable commuting to work in an office via public transport tho.

Phoenix Autosport
29-02-2012, 13:26
i rarely travel on public transport, but i always try to make a point of speaking to people whenever im queing or having to wait in a public place like doctors, dentist etc.
i recon if more people did that the world would be a nicer place as we dont tend to interact as much in person these days.

only downside is thanks to a feckless goverment with no handle on immigration half the time they dont speak english and you end up talking to yourself :laugh:

The new Bill J
29-02-2012, 14:25
I feckin hate people, with a passion! The World would be a much better place without them :scared:

I'm a Postie, and when I'm in my work uniform (on my round or not), 99% of people I see will say hello to me. As soon as I'm out of my uniform, no one says a word. Even if I'm in the town where I work, and see one of my customers. The World's full of weirdos :scratch:

Coops
29-02-2012, 16:30
weirdos and cats that punch people :-)

philg
29-02-2012, 17:20
miserable southerners coming up :agree::laugh:

Matt Cole
29-02-2012, 17:20
[quote=As soon as I'm out of my uniform, no one says a word. Even if I'm in the town where I work, and see one of my customers. The World's full of weirdos :scratch:[/quote]

Yeah Bill but have you seen your face? Your uniform must provide some sort of comfort to passing folk who look and think 'fekin ell'!:D

The new Bill J
29-02-2012, 17:45
Yeah Bill but have you seen your face? Your uniform must provide some sort of comfort to passing folk who look and think 'fekin ell'!:D

Nope, I've never seen my boat. Every time I look in a mirror, the mirror shatters :scratch:

Matt Cole
29-02-2012, 18:58
Nope, I've never seen my boat. Every time I look in a mirror, the mirror shatters :scratch:

Lol. :D its ok. There's not many oil paintings in rtoc for sure!:D

J$£5GTT
29-02-2012, 19:00

billy is always up for the crack

The new Bill J
29-02-2012, 19:02
billy is always up for the crack

On your bike!