PDA

View Full Version : First full day back in the five in the sun :-)

Nottswoody
26-02-2012, 19:53
So I bought a heap of camal ****e. Two weeks ago and after alot of hours... Putting a new gear box and clutch in then a speedo and clocks that work and fixing new washer motors and fixing the horn changing all the fluids putting a new battery tray in new switches re sealing the petrol tank fixing the exchaust back properly then doing the brake lines and petrol lines also cleaning hoovering and polishing and getting it through the mot!! I went out and nailed it in the sun today in Nottingham. I had a phase 2 5 years ago and boy did I miss it.. Loved the way people stare and nod :-) I must of drove all over Nottingham and derby and never saw another 5.. Is there any in nottingham?? I also forgot the paranoid feeling of is it going to go bang lol.. Booking it in to prima racing for this sat I think see what they can do :-) the 5 is alive...

Pigsnake
26-02-2012, 20:10
There awesome. love driving mine.:agree:

Nottswoody
26-02-2012, 20:22
Sweet sweet sound.. For five years Iv been good and boring had an mk 4 Astra Sri 2.0 on 18s was nice but no fun. We had our baby daughter a year in April so I bought the mrs a family car sold mine and went back to the 5. And the 5 is here to stay!!!

TNT ANDY
26-02-2012, 20:24
There awesome. love driving mine.:agree:

Me to - nowone knows wtf they are, great:agree::agree::agree:

Nice one on the rescue BTW