PDA

View Full Version : Croft trackday, Saturday 7th July

Mart
22-02-2012, 14:50
One for the N.E rtoc'ers to attend - In their droves no doubt... :laugh: ;)

The basics are, £249 per car/driver, open pitlane format, 105dB noise limit.

If there's genuine interest, I'll try to sort us a discount.

Any takers?

philg
22-02-2012, 19:03
Not for me mate, but if there are a few going, i will defiantly have a run down :) Im going to be booking up for cadwell and knockhill july and aug :D

jesus in the seat of a 5
22-02-2012, 19:23
id love to tick croft off but there is a local event/hillclimb/sprint that weekend and man that is some price....:eek: even with a mart discount that gonna be one exspensive weekend.

Mart
22-02-2012, 19:59
Not for me mate, but if there are a few going, i will defiantly have a run down :) Im going to be booking up for cadwell and knockhill july and aug :D

What's wrong with Croft?

Jesus, wouldn't expect you to make this one mate. Bloody long drive, let alone the fact it's quite an expensive trackday - Unfortunately, trackdays there are few & far between, and when they're the rare open pitlane format/high noise limit day, the price usually reflects that.

jaffa
22-02-2012, 20:01
yeah im game,gonna need more that me though....:laugh:

philg
23-02-2012, 08:39
What's wrong with Croft?

Jesus, wouldn't expect you to make this one mate. Bloody long drive, let alone the fact it's quite an expensive trackday - Unfortunately, trackdays there are few & far between, and when they're the rare open pitlane format/high noise limit day, the price usually reflects that.

Croft is great, but done it 4 times now, i want to try some other circuits this year, we were going to do rsoc day there.

Ashy
23-02-2012, 12:56
Too rich for me I'm affraid, although I'm well up for watching... :cool:

Brigsy
23-02-2012, 13:12
Ill pop down but not willing to pay that much to go on track! Total rip off.

philg
23-02-2012, 13:23
The rsoc day is about £170 this year, im surprised croft is still open with all the problems they have.

Mart
23-02-2012, 13:57
Yep, it's expensive, but there's a reason for that...

Unfortunately, trackdays there are few & far between, and when they're the rare open pitlane format/high noise limit day, the price usually reflects that.

The majority of trackdays at Croft are now 88dB limit. To my knowledge they have one, possibly two 'noisy' (ie, 105dB) days per year - This is one of them.

As it looks like this one is dead & buried, I'll lock the thread, but maybe 'bump' it a bit nearer the time to see if there's any fresh interest.

Jaff, if you're up for it, it's Circuit Days who are running this event/if you want to book your space with them directly.