PDA

View Full Version : gods fallen angel

GT TURBO BEN
22-02-2012, 00:08
hi peeps does anyone know who the guy is on ebay calling himself gods_fallen_angel he has a spoiler im after desperately only one i know but i was wondering whether anyone else would be interested in any of the other parts of the kit he has like the carisma rear bumper and arches as if i can find him and he agrees to sell the spoiler ive baggsied it its mine please let me know if anyone on here knows him or wether he is a member regards

Gttnutter
22-02-2012, 11:57
hi peeps does anyone know who the guy is on ebay calling himself gods_fallen_angel he has a spoiler im after desperately only one i know but i was wondering whether anyone else would be interested in any of the other parts of the kit he has like the carisma rear bumper and arches as if i can find him and he agrees to sell the spoiler ive baggsied it its mine please let me know if anyone on here knows him or wether he is a member regards

I've not heard of him/her on here. What I will say though is I think you'll struggle to find anyone who wants that kinda kit these days. But best of luck..try just hassling everyday to split the parts! they should cave in eventually.