PDA

View Full Version : Engine C1JJ service

chipis
20-02-2012, 19:04
First post!

Hello everyone. Just recently bought Renault turbo 11 with 1.4 turbo engine code C1JJ. Now I have took the engine out for service and would like to get some suggestions from pros. What should I change or check in the engine while it is out of the engine bay to avoid any error in the future? Im planing to tune it up a little bit with a 285 cam, aftermarket valve springs, aftermarket exhaust manifold and aftermarket maybe t25 turbo to reach +-200hp. Sorry for my english cause it is not my native language, im from baltic states :) any suggestions and comments are welcome!

Big Steve - Raider
20-02-2012, 20:16
Welcome to the club Darius! :niceone:

We have a few members with 11 Turbo's - including me! :D

There are a lot of very clever members on here who can give you better advice on the engine than I can but if you want to reach 180 - 200bhp people say that you can do it on the standard components?

The general agreement is that you DO NOT need an aftermarket exhaust manifold or 285 cam to reach those sorts of figures??

Have a read of THIS (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=26391&highlight=200bhp) thread a few days ago ;)

J$£5GTT
20-02-2012, 20:41
welcome along darius,english seems fine to me mate!!
:agree::)

Tony Walker
20-02-2012, 20:57
Welcome :D

chipis
21-02-2012, 11:44
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Thank you for greetings! By the way I had two renault 11, one was turbo and other one was non turbo 1.4. I would like to know if those engine internals ar the same? one engine code start C1JJ and other non turbo C1JL. And in my plans is to swap engine from the old turbo shell to the non turbo shell.