PDA

View Full Version : Will a dimma kit fit in a Toyota carina? lol How do they fit?

LukeRobbo
19-02-2012, 22:59
Thinking about traveling from Cumbria to London for a bodykit.Do you think all the parts will fit in a large carina? Hiring a van isn't really an option as funds are low.Also are these kits easy to fit? What sort of price should I be paying?

Cheers,Luke

modfather
20-02-2012, 10:49
i would of thought you should get the kit in the car with seats folded down its the 2rear panels which are slightly longer. as for fitting i found on mine that the panels didnt fit great and had to cut bits here and there and heated them up to shape them better to the car. the side skirt bits didnt meet in the middle ( about inch gap ) between front and the back parts of the skirts. thats the problem with some fibre glass kits made from moulds. when i done mine i cut some of the rear arch away due to the rear wheel arch on the kit is more curved then they are on the car

LukeRobbo
21-02-2012, 01:50
Cheers for the info.What size wheels would I need and is their Amy way of stoping them catching without using spacers? Sorry for posting In the wrong section damn iPhone touchscreen