PDA

View Full Version : J7 Gtt

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
18-02-2012, 23:18
'J7GTT' Brighton/shorham this evening.

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
19-02-2012, 10:08
.... Forgot to mention, it was at the derby match between 'Batter c power' and 'Brighton rockers'.

fishead
19-02-2012, 11:10
its andy, hes not a member on here. hes alright, good job you didnt go talk to him about his car, you woulda been there all night

think hes good friends with car crash an log :)

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
19-02-2012, 11:17
Ah, right.... Looked very tidy on some thick spoked (poss megane2?) rims.
I wondered if his other half, or even himself is involved in the derby community.
I'm guessing he is from Brighton.

fishead
19-02-2012, 12:18
clio/megane yeah something like that, he lives in shoreham i think. think he was working some sort of wierd roller skate thing

cars ok, needs bumper mounts sorting lil bit round front screen an some paint where some prick keyed it right the way down passenger side , but its not a bad one

whats his new mrs like ? jus out of curiosity like..............:)

car.crash
19-02-2012, 12:33
whats his new mrs like ? jus out of curiosity like..............:)

No woman is safe when this sheriffs in town :hump::hump:

philr5t
19-02-2012, 14:35
its andy, hes not a member on here. hes alright, good job you didnt go talk to him about his car, you woulda been there all night

think hes good friends with car crash an log :)

LMFAO :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I seem to remember this from andy if she flurts with anyone else ill knock her out then we find her in the morning in someone elses tent :laugh::laugh::laugh:

dangerous dave
19-02-2012, 16:17
I remember someone dry humping most of the rtoc members near teds rave-bus, and carcrashs misses wasn't there this year, so that just left the lady who was risking a knocking out.

car.crash
19-02-2012, 19:36
I remember someone dry humping most of the rtoc members near teds rave-bus, and carcrashs misses wasn't there this year, so that just left the lady who was risking a knocking out.

shes gonna hurt you for that dave.

jamie_8
19-02-2012, 22:51
I remember someone dry humping most of the rtoc members near teds rave-bus....

Dave:, So, do you like A2M?

Lady: What's A2M?

The rest, as they say, is history.....

dangerous dave
19-02-2012, 23:27
Dave:, So, do you like A2M?

Lady: What's A2M?

The rest, as they say, is history.....

http://gottoreadthosebooks.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/thumbs_up_bciy1.jpg